Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Class transcipt
Hello all hope you are all looking forward to Spring.

I had the Study.com scholarship as well as a 200 dollar a month account to take multiple classes.

Now that the memberships have expired I am unable to see which account has which classes complete.

Is there a way to get my classes? I can send them to ACE for review but need the class codes. Just looking for some advice as I've swapped from TESU to Excelsior.
i would email study.com's support. i'm sure they could do it for you
Study.com - 102 CR. TESU - 27 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 2 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 4 CR. Excelsior - 3 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. FEMA - 30ish
I would ask them to send you transcripts for the classes you took, for your records. You also need the date you passed each course to be able to add any to ACE.
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
If you are going going to excelsior, wouldn't you just use the smartsheet transfer anyway (and for free)?
Write them about this issue, I have multiple times. It should be like Straighterline and at least let you log in and see what you have completed or how much you have left.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

Keep learning.
Rockets N Stuff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basic question about Study.com, Saylor.org, Shmoop, and other ACE credits services cecilgambe7 8 154 39 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How is Study.com? abs_co 12 191 46 minutes ago
  New Study.com courses (5/16/19) dfrecore 113 6,809 1 hour ago
  Sending Study.com Transcripts on a Paused Account natshar 5 106 10 hours ago
Last Post: cookderosa
  modern states courses and Saylor tests or study.com? gingermama 6 144 Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Update to Study.com courses from May 2019 dfrecore 0 81 Yesterday, 05:07 PM
  Study.com number of proctored exams per month? AwardTour 3 122 Yesterday, 04:07 AM
  Study.com makes approved provider kevro64 3 273 07-16-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 148 67,700 07-15-2019, 09:17 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  Study.com Final dblchills 5 178 07-14-2019, 04:15 PM
Last Post: suzycupcake