Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com assignments in advance?
This course has multiple assignments. What if I did 1 assignment before my membership ran out? Then I could continue later after I pay again?

And can I do assignments before I do the quizzes? I would rather do it that way so the quizzes are done closer to the final.
Working on TESU BA CompSci + Bio. Graduate in Dec? March 2020?
First Masters complete. Started another program but taking time off.
TESU BSBA (with ASNSM) in March 2018.
Either way is ok. For some courses, I completed the quizzes and proctored exam before my membership ended. And I submitted the assignments in the next cycle. For some courses, I submitted assignments before I took the proctored exam.
TESU BALS-Psych. (Started Sept. 15, 2018): 103 Cr.

TEEX(6): Cybersecurity 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Essentials of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Community Safety Education
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(63): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psychology, Ethics in Social Sciences, Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Special Ed. History & Law, Differentiated Ed., Classroom Management, Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Research methods in Psych.
Saylor (15): Intro. to Molecular & Cellular Biology, Comparative Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone
CSM (3): Quantitative reasoning. 
fyi you can submit the assignments even after your sub runs out if you have done the final, from what i understand
I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

Study.com(63): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psychology, Ethics in Social Sciences, Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Special Ed. History & Law, Differentiated Ed., Classroom Management, Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Research methods in Psych.
Saylor (15): Intro. to Molecular & Cellular Biology, Comparative Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
(01-09-2019, 10:18 PM)Supermind Wrote: I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

If you want to submit an assignment, just make sure you note (or bookmark) the submission link and you'll be fine. I keep the direct transcript request link bookmarked in my browser in case I need to request something be resubmitted.
In Progress: MBA in IT Management, Western Governors University
Up Next: Considering GA Tech OMSCS or a Ph.D.

Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
BSBA in Computer Information Systems, 2019
ASNSM in Computer Science, 2019

B&M CC: 8.68cr, TESU: 3cr, CLEP/DSST: 15cr, Study.com: 57cr, Straighterline: 19cr, ALEKS: 9cr, TEEX: 6cr, The Institutes: 2cr, Sophia: 2cr
(121.68 credits total. 95 credits earned in 10 months, with 45 of those earned in ~3 months)
(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote: The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

I saw a notice that you can resubmit assignments for up to 2 weeks, but do we know that the first submission can be anytime? Could I do it 6 weeks after I take the final and my subscription ends?
Working on TESU BA CompSci + Bio. Graduate in Dec? March 2020?
First Masters complete. Started another program but taking time off.
TESU BSBA (with ASNSM) in March 2018.
(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 10:18 PM)Supermind Wrote: I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

If you want to submit an assignment, just make sure you note (or bookmark) the submission link and you'll be fine. I keep the direct transcript request link bookmarked in my browser in case I need to request something be resubmitted.

Oh ok! I did not know this. Thanks Merlin.

(01-09-2019, 11:48 PM)Ideas Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote: The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

I saw a notice that you can resubmit assignments for up to 2 weeks, but do we know that the first submission can be anytime? Could I do it 6 weeks after I take the final and my subscription ends?

I've heard of people submitting their assignments like a month after their account was closed, but I cannot confirm that. Considering that you don't lose progress when you close your account I wouldn't imagine that there should need to be a limit. Then again, considering that courses can change, you might end up submitting the wrong assignment if you wait too long.

Either way, I'd check with SDC directly if there is a need to wait more than a few weeks after closing the account to submit an assignment.
In Progress: MBA in IT Management, Western Governors University
Up Next: Considering GA Tech OMSCS or a Ph.D.

Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
BSBA in Computer Information Systems, 2019
ASNSM in Computer Science, 2019

B&M CC: 8.68cr, TESU: 3cr, CLEP/DSST: 15cr, Study.com: 57cr, Straighterline: 19cr, ALEKS: 9cr, TEEX: 6cr, The Institutes: 2cr, Sophia: 2cr
(121.68 credits total. 95 credits earned in 10 months, with 45 of those earned in ~3 months)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple Assignments Study.com mysonx3 4 120 5 hours ago
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Study.com order of classes for computer science udi 12 359 10 hours ago
Last Post: jsd
  How true are study.com tests to the curriculum? kevro64 9 143 Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  Study.com Graders DeanLewis 11 432 03-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Study.com Math 102 /Proctored Final Exam Questions mepdblue 8 225 03-20-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Education 103: Classroom Management on study.com Sb2013 12 279 03-19-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com/SL Medical Terminology shadowgem 4 106 03-19-2019, 09:27 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Questions on Study.com FishNDip 14 301 03-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  study.com coupon code Sb2013 1 187 03-18-2019, 03:04 PM
Last Post: udi
  Study.com for all credits davidck 13 837 03-18-2019, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Supermind