Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com grade pending.
Photo 
I just finished discrete math. I got 99/100 on quizes and 62/100 on the final. It says course grade, grade pending.

https://i.imgur.com/PdeiEu0.png

Is this normal? Is there any reason my grade is not completing? Is there something I am missing? I just needed a 56% on the final to get to 210/300 points and I got a 62.

What am I missing here?

Also, woot woot. Finished what I perceive to be the hardest obstacle to getting my degree.
@CanICode, is this your first course at Study.com? How long do you usually wait for the evaluation of your previous final exam? You get the grade right away when you're done with the exam, but they still need to make sure there was no funny business during the exam, you still need to wait "x" days for them to review the recorded proctor material, if you just finished, add at least a few days for that to be done, especially since it's Veterans Day long weekend. In short, give it some time, work on another course or something if you still have a subscription month membership...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-13-2022, 01:00 AM)CanICode Wrote: I just finished discrete math. I got 99/100 on quizes and 62/100 on the final. It says course grade, grade pending.

Is this normal? Is there any reason my grade is not completing? Is there something I am missing? I just needed a 56% on the final to get to 210/300 points and I got a 62.

What am I missing here?

Also, woot woot. Finished what I perceive to be the hardest obstacle to getting my degree.

Congratulations on passing discrete math.

It can take up to one week to get your final grade.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • QueenD
(11-13-2022, 10:09 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 01:00 AM)CanICode Wrote: I just finished discrete math. I got 99/100 on quizes and 62/100 on the final. It says course grade, grade pending.

What am I missing here?

Congratulations on passing discrete math.

It can take up to one week to get your final grade.

Yes, the confusing part is it had graded the final. It's there in the screenshot. After the final is graded it takes a week to get the course grade? Is that what you mean?

And thank you! I felt that discrete math would be the hardest obsticle in getting my BACS degree. Calc can be taken on sophia and seems like it will be very easy since plug and chug will work there.
They have to check the proctoring prior to giving the final approval.
That is the grade you got on the final, but if they review the proctor session and found that you cheated or something, they of course wouldn't let that grade stand. That's why it's not finalized.

Once they confirm all is well with the proctor session, you'll see it finalized. Usually it is within a couple days, but it depends on how many other exams they have to review and where you are in the queue. Plus, as BJ said, it's a holiday weekend, which may slow things down.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,321 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,478 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,677 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 601 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,811 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 682 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM