Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study price increase
Study's College Accelerator Plan is now renamed College Saver Edition.  The price has increased to $235/month.

(I do have a code for a discount for new members if anyone needs one.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • origamishuttle
(06-01-2023, 12:23 PM)TwinMom Wrote: Study's College Accelerator Plan is now renamed College Saver Edition.  The price has increased to $235/month.

Please send me a code, I’ll be moving on from Sophia to SDC within the next few weeks. Thank you!
(06-01-2023, 06:52 PM)AnalysisParalysis Wrote:
(06-01-2023, 12:23 PM)TwinMom Wrote: Study's College Accelerator Plan is now renamed College Saver Edition.  The price has increased to $235/month.

Please send me a code, I’ll be moving on from Sophia to SDC within the next few weeks. Thank you!

There are two types of codes, one for new members and one for all members. The new member codes are referral codes that give 20-30% off first 3 months. You can google for them and every 'ambassador' will love to give them to you since they take a cut. These are best if youre actually a new member, if you previously had an account, you cannot use these. You must use the all member coupons.
Codes that apply to all members (new and current members) are much rarer and only apply for one month.

COLLEGE20  (expires on the 4th)  20% off (for all members)
TESU - BA CS
[-] The following 4 users Like inf's post:
  • AllThose299s, jch, Kab, origamishuttle

Yes... I also just found that, while their support team told me I cannot pause further (they allow max 3 months only) so I clicked Cancel...
The original plan is 199/month, now can only select 235/month.

I sent it to you via PM

For anyone else that may need it: ambassador31  You input it right next to the credit cards symbols on the checkout page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(06-03-2023, 01:48 PM)TwinMom Wrote:

I sent it to you via PM

For anyone else that may need it: ambassador31  You input it right next to the credit cards symbols on the checkout page

Thanks!  I have never had a Study.com account so this is the kind of discount I was hoping for instead of a 1-month discount.
You may want to review the important/sticky threads in the sub forum to see if there are newer Sophia or Study.com codes to use. Most of these are for the one month discount, there are codes for 30% off the first three months: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-S...Discussion
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 462,856 5 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 524 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 307 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 942 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,767 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,890 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 533 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 263 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 666 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM
  Study scholarships Carnation 2 340 12-31-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Carnation