Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC BSBA General Management CLEP/DSST Degree Plan
Hi,
Sorry that I haven't been on here in a very long while. My Masters degree is kicking my behind :willynilly:
just wanted to ask the forum if anyone has created a degree plan made up to test out of a BSBA General Management degree at TESC using CLEPs and DSSTs? And if they are willing to share it? I haven't been keeping up with the newer tests or TESC requirements that have been coming out.
I have a friend who's wife needs to finish her degree. She's been working in the Human Resources field for years and has plenty of experience, but she can't move up without a degree.
Any help would be appreciated.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
CLEP101 Wrote:Hi,
Sorry that I haven't been on here in a very long while. My Masters degree is kicking my behind :willynilly:
just wanted to ask the forum if anyone has created a degree plan made up to test out of a BSBA General Management degree at TESC using CLEPs and DSSTs? And if they are willing to share it? I haven't been keeping up with the newer tests or TESC requirements that have been coming out.
I have a friend who's wife needs to finish her degree. She's been working in the Human Resources field for years and has plenty of experience, but she can't move up without a degree.
Any help would be appreciated.

sanantone posted some degree plans in the Wiki.

The General Education options are here:

Sanantone's General Education Options - Degree Forum Wiki

The BSBA options are here:

Sanantone's BSBA General Management - Degree Forum Wiki
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
Thank you for the info. This will do perfectly. I can't believe I did a rookie mistake and not used the search box IC provides. I realized it after I posted.
Thanks again,
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Good to hear from you, and keep on keeping on with that MA. Looks like you'll have it in the bag in the not too distant future. When you have the time, let us know how things are going with you.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Here are some spreadsheets in case you are interested.
TESC 2015 - BSBA, Computer Information Systems

TESC 2019 - 21 Post-bachelor accounting credits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,236 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,878 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 3,368 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,692 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 4,904 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 2,790 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
Thumbs Up TESU BSBA spreadsheet - request for feedback mykal335i 4 2,055 08-30-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: mykal335i
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 5,049 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 2,331 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 1,978 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM