Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Won't let me register for final capstone
Since you have to do the capstone the following month this would affect the strategy of going for a flat rate to get 16 units in a single term right? At the very least you'd have to pay the $1000 for one of these courses.
Update: The dean of students accepted my Consumer Behavior for Upper Level because it is similar to their Organizational Behavior course. I think Principles Of Selling wasn't because it was similar to their TECEP not an actual course of theirs. 
But thank you all for your help, one is better than none Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wulfofcali's post:
  • cookderosa
(09-11-2019, 10:45 AM)Wulfofcali Wrote: Update: The dean of students accepted my Consumer Behavior for Upper Level because it is similar to their Organizational Behavior course. I think Principles Of Selling wasn't because it was similar to their TECEP not an actual course of theirs. 
But thank you all for your help, one is better than none Smile

Congrats on getting it accepted!
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University (completed, set for March '20 graduation)
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University (completed set for March '20 graduation)

Up Next:
JD, School To Be Determined

Link to all credits earned: Link
That's great, I was right on the 50/50 - you can now just do the TEEX Death Investigation course and the CSM Learn over a weekend to round out the courses. Woo hoo, two more to go after all this is said and done... the cornerstone/capstone combo...
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Business & IT Certs (Lean, 6Sigma, Google IT Professional, etc)
Udacity Nanodegree: AI Product Manager, Digital Marketer

Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
ENEB Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
(09-11-2019, 02:43 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's great, I was right on the 50/50 - you can now just do the TEEX Death Investigation course and the CSM Learn over a weekend to round out the courses.  Woo hoo, two more to go after all this is said and done... the cornerstone/capstone combo...
You were right about it all! Thank you and everyone else for your help, so happy to be so close to the finish lineSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU questions (application process, etc) CourtneyBrooke 5 87 3 hours ago
Last Post: dfrecore
  Two Bachelors at TESU Mitmike2019 22 621 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
  TESU Alumni - Can you logon to OSS/My Edison? bjcheung77 2 121 Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Last Post: jsd
  ENG-298 Jane Austen:Pride & Prejudice at TESU Lacedonia4 3 181 Yesterday, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  Need planning advice - cut-off clarification for TESU CarpeDiem8 21 604 02-18-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  TESU Business degree - can I complete the rest thru SDC? rodaco 3 121 02-18-2020, 02:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Degree Plan, Help? Aaronralph 3 236 02-14-2020, 01:00 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BOG AAS v TESU ASNSM CS xicovu 27 596 02-13-2020, 05:23 PM
Last Post: xicovu
  Confused on TESU BSBA Accounting/CPA catmom213312 2 172 02-12-2020, 03:06 PM
  Help with plan for TESU - BA in Communications or Liberal Studies octoco 12 416 02-11-2020, 05:04 PM