Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU plan check pretty please
Thank you!

The marketing was a CLEP, my bad.

The computer course was"microcomputer applications" fron 08, its in my free courses. Cis-146 is how they coded it.

I did teex 301, teex 201 is pretty murderous so I might just take a random course somewhere that interests me.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

icampy Wrote:Thank you!

The marketing was a CLEP, my bad.

The computer course was"microcomputer applications" fron 08, its in my free courses. Cis-146 is how they coded it.

I did teex 301, teex 201 is pretty murderous so I might just take a random course somewhere that interests me.

CIS146 is how your college coded it, but TESU coded it with a CAP prefix. So they did not say it was too old, but rather not of the correct type of course to meet the requirements.

TEEX 301 should come in as CIS-244 or CIS-344, and will be able to be used in the Gen Ed area - not sure of the Core (maybe not since it's only 2cr and you need 3cr, they may be less flexible about number of credits in the core than in the Gen Ed). It also might be able to be used in the AOS.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thanks. I might just do the computer TECEP.

I might do a history "concentration" for an AA, so I will have another 16 gen eds anyways.

And leave TEEX with only 301. 201 is so mind numbing that I dont want to finish it.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

icampy Wrote:Thanks. I might just do the computer TECEP.

I might do a history "concentration" for an AA, so I will have another 16 gen eds anyways.

And leave TEEX with only 301. 201 is so mind numbing that I dont want to finish it.

There is no history concentration with TESU's AALS. It's just a general AA.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I know, thats why it is in quotes. I just plan to have them on my transcript for all my courses that arent required. Like a personal focus/concentration.

I sure wish they did, though.

Considering swapping to BSBA:Operations Management after reading that other thread. After more research, I might call TESU to officially swap. I'm just going to work on business core and gen ed credits until I finish them all, then start on the AOS with either GM or OM.

Holy cow, Business Law is not fun whatsoever! It is quite difficult, despite being open book.

I attached my spreadsheet, green means I bought the courses on SL already, will shade them blue once I pass them. After my vacation in June, I will take the Capstone, then I am going to take 2 vacation days and do 3 CLEP's (already paid for) in one day, and 2 CLEP's (paid for) and 1 DSST (haven't bought yet) in another day. In the meantime I will finish all the SL courses and start the Study.com courses.

I am looking at pursuing Operations Management instead of General Management, but for now I going to knock out all the Business Core and Gen Ed courses first.

I really appreaciate the spreadsheet. Getting it filled up with my plan makes me feel a lot better than just looking at a list of 20+ courses I need. Thanks again, dfecore.

I plan to make this my accountability thread, since it already exists, and will update it from time to time with questions and comments. If business law doesn't make me give up on life. Lol.

So, before June, want to complete Microeconomics, Prin of Man, Bus Law, and Man Accounting from SL. If I finish early, throw in Financial Accounting.

.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">icampy TESU BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 34.45 KB / Downloads: 8)

Where are you doing Business Law... SL? Maybe do study.com instead, or CLEP? I took a bunch of CLEP Business Law practice questions and they weren't too bad. (I think I can pass with 0-2 hours of studying. I'll study more to be extra sure, because I can't risk needing a retake. Money and time are too tight.)

Your spreadsheet isn't showing up.

Thanks. I am taking it on SL, so it will be doable....just more difficult than I expected haha.

Called TESU to check out my Ops Man plan, to double-check equivelancies, but advising had already left. So I will call monday.

I am going to see if the following will cover the Ops Man AOS:

Advanced Operations Management - Study.com
Logistics and Supply Chain - Study.com
Program Management - Study.com

Leadership and Operations Management - CSU
Project Procurement and Contract Management - CSU
Managing the Supply Chain - CSU
Total Quality Management - CSU

Those should also fulfill the management area of the GM degree too, plus one extra marketing and one extra accounting.

.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">icampy TESU BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 34.45 KB / Downloads: 4)

Is the preferred method to have Straighterline send the courses directly to TESU, or use ACE to collect them and then I will send them to TESU?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,013 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,679 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,138 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,671 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,747 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,366 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,611 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,340 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,398 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,875 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore