Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesu enrollment status email
Has anyone gotten an email from tesu telling them thier enrollment status will change in a month because u haven't taken a class and it'll be 12 months since you got accepted to tesu?? I did t get the email and they told me I will have to reaoore and poasipos lose my catalog year for 2018...so tes 100 won't cover the cornerstone. So annoyed I only found out cuz i couldn't registerfor a class .anyone have any this happen??? I've gone through all my emails and can't find it. 
Anyway to challenge or petition for the catalog year not to be changed. I had to reapply which I did.
(05-22-2019, 06:58 PM)Sb2013 Wrote: Has anyone gotten an email from tesu telling them thier enrollment status will change in a month because u haven't taken a class and it'll be 12 months since you got accepted to tesu?? I did t get the email and they told me I will have to reaoore and poasipos lose my catalog year for 2018...so tes 100 won't cover the cornerstone. So annoyed I only found out cuz i couldn't registerfor a class .anyone have any this happen??? I've gone through all my emails and can't find it. 
Anyway to challenge or petition for the catalog year not to be changed. I had to reapply which I did.

I did get the email from them last year. Even if you didn't get the email, if you knew their policy then you could have kept track of your own enrollment/expiration dates... I am sure you can try to ask them to give you a break but they are not obligated to. I would think if you already paid for and took the tes-100 they would be more likely to make an exception and let you keep the catalog. but you are kind of at their mercy Sad
SB2013, one quick question. When is your enrollment date? Can you still log into OSS and see if your status is inactive. It should still show you the date of enrollment. Have you paid for any courses at TESU? Does it show you're on the Per Credit tuition plan? More details will help, the main detail I will need to assist you with is... the enrollment date, it's imperative we know this info.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
They don't send an email that I'm aware of. As a matter of fact, why would they? There's nothing in it for them. They benefit when you leave your catalog and re-enroll.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I did, although was a bit confused, since I completed the Cornerstone and am currently doing one of their courses.
So some people get the email some don't. I was told they enter me an email...I was trying to see if anyone else had gotten one. I also thought my year expiration date was different but regardless I missed out on my window for the one unit class. I haven't taken anything with Tesu yet....I was waiting to get the study.com discount to take it but regardless I had to reapply and have been admitted..just waiting for the new evaluation to Register for my class.
SB2013, DUDE. Just wondering, when was your enrollment date? The reason I am asking is, if your enrollment elapses and you're within 30 days of that enrollment, that's the grace period they give you. So, for example, if your enrollment elapses on April 30. Today is May 23, you have 7 days left for that grace period. That was why I asked.... did you check, could you?

I am thinking your enrollment has elapse over 30 days as per their Per Credit Link: https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/per-credit

"If a student has not renewed or extended their Comprehensive Tuition Plan, or enrolled in a course or exam that will extend their active enrollment under one of the University's per credit tuition plans, he or she will become inactive at the end of the grace period. After a student is inactive they will be required to reapply to the University."

(05-23-2019, 11:16 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: SB2013, DUDE.  Just wondering, when was your enrollment date?  The reason I am asking is, if your enrollment elapses and you're within 30 days of that enrollment, that's the grace period they give you.  So, for example, if your enrollment elapses on April 30.  Today is May 23, you have 7 days left for that grace period.  That was why I asked.... did you check, could you?

I am thinking your enrollment has elapse over 30 days as per their Per Credit Link: https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/per-credit

"If a student has not renewed or extended their Comprehensive Tuition Plan, or enrolled in a course or exam that will extend their active enrollment under one of the University's per credit tuition plans, he or she will become inactive at the end of the grace period. After a student is inactive they will be required to reapply to the University."
My email for acceptance to the school is dated April 23 2018
I had applied April 17 2018.
Damn, right on the buzzer!! You need to call them and say you're under the grace period as per my link. Get them to read it and say you talked to them "yesterday" which was the 22nd. Give it a go and see what happens, if you can get the 2018 back, you save the cash and the extra time it takes to find another school.

[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • davewill, suzycupcake
(05-23-2019, 11:42 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Damn, right on the buzzer!!  You need to call them and say you're under the grace period as per my link.  Get them to read it and say you talked to them "yesterday" which was the 22nd.  Give it a go and see what happens, if you can get the 2018 back, you save the cash and the extra time it takes to find another school.
I just emailed them back and I have all my emails to and from admissions regarding all this dated since Monday when I first called!! Thank u!!!! I will let u know what happens after I talk to them!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 508 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 450 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 470 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 15 2,285 04-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Kones
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,223 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 231 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 370 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 277 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27