Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips cost accounting essay from study.com
Hello,

I've got this essay to do from study.com for cost accounting. I'm a little confused on how to do it. Is anyone familiar with this test?
One thing I'm unsure about is it says all four parts of the essay should be submitted together, does that mean it has no title page? I just give the information for each subject and then go to the next page? Also looks like there's no references, abstract or anything like that.
 Here's the essay link for reference. 

https://study.com/academy/lesson/account...ent-1.html

Thanks for any help! I'm kinda being reluctant to start it. :/
I'm not a current member, however: follow the rubric. Really, follow them and make each part and each bullet point.
If rubric says no references, abstract, title page: don't bother making them.
Start today.
Work on the lessons/quizzes first, then finish the final exam, lastly work on your assignments. If the assignments are giving you a headache or a bit hard, come back to it later. But just plug along with your Study.com courses and continue working hard to get the course completed. You don't have to be "PERFECT", just complete it accordingly.

Assignments are all graded on the rubric requirements, it even tells you basically how they will score individual areas, make sure you hit all the areas properly and you'll make a good grade, don't skimp out just because your quiz/final are high enough to almost pass, you still need the assignment completed to "pass" the course.

Updated Note: Some courses have more than 1 assignment, if you pass with the first assignment, the subsequent assignments still need to be done. If you really want to skimp out on the course and you have passed the course with just one of the 2 or 3 assignments, you can create an assignment and quickly complete it without worrying about doing a perfect job, just get the assignments submitted.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,369 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,601 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,520 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 754 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan chentastic 36 4,312 02-28-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: vaticidalprophet
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 365 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,032 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,906 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Managerial Accounting Sophia faptaincrunch 2 417 02-03-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 593 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle