Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcripts and grades study.com
Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl
(05-02-2019, 04:12 PM)kier7141 Wrote: Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl

You will receive an email once they have reviewed your final exam recording.  Once you do you can log into your ACE account and submit the course for credit (just keep track of the date of your final exam). This happens even if your College Accelerator subscription expired. As far as the assignments I'm sure others with experience can help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(05-02-2019, 04:12 PM)kier7141 Wrote: Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl

You can't log in to see your scores without an active sub, but you can request transcripts at any time.

To request transcripts, just click on this link and fill out the form with your identification information. You can also specify which school you want to send the transcript to and whether you want it to show grades/scores or not.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Also, if they don't get your assignment scores back to you within a week or 2, send them an email. Sometimes they get graded fast but they forget to submit them.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 256 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 212 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 697 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 393 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 333 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,088 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Most expensive transcripts? clep3705 8 653 09-06-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,222 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No study.com any more, and take crash course on coppersmith? qiaoyiren 10 2,280 04-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Crash Course's Study Hall quigongene 4 924 01-25-2023, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore