Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Grads Cap & Gowns are Free!
Pretty cool! The cap/gowns are free. :O And there's no graduation fee.

Greetings Class of 2021!

As you know, our Commencement Planning team is hard at work refining our plans for graduation. And while those plans could include some form of a live component, President Rice will be sending out an email with more details at the end of next week. In the meantime, we want to ensure we're providing enough time for things like cap and gown ordering to happen. And on that note, we are very pleased to share some news with you. As a gift to the Class of 2021, UMPI will be covering the purchase price and shipping cost of a Cap, Gown & Tassel Regalia Package for all 2021 graduates.

If you are interested in receiving a Regalia Package, please complete the online order form below. All you will need to complete the form is your name, height, weight and shipping address. Orders will be shipped to the address you provide. 

All graduates who submit their forms before March 24th will be entered to win a diploma frame from the Campus Store!
Please submit your form ASAP as the deadline will be upon us quickly!
thought this was going to be a spam thread 
was getting ready to report
[-] The following 2 users Like bluebooger's post:
  • ashkir, rachel83az
(03-12-2021, 01:00 PM)bluebooger Wrote: thought this was going to be a spam thread 
was getting ready to report

I felt like that in the email but heeey it came from the school's register office Big Grin
Already done! Ordered my cap & gown within 2 minutes of the email being sent. LOL
Um, wouldn't the diploma frame cost be cheaper than the cap, gown, or about the same price as the tassel? I mean, I would have done the deal with everything included, I should check out their pricing on UMPI's web store... let's check out how the other merchandise...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-12-2021, 03:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Um, wouldn't the diploma frame cost be cheaper than the cap, gown, or about the same price as the tassel?  I mean, I would have done the deal with everything included, I should check out their pricing on UMPI's web store... let's check out how the other merchandise...

The frame is something they're giving away to one person. We're all not getting one. It's to encourage graduates to order the cap & gown early. The frame is definitely more than the cap, gown, and tassel. 
OK - Ignore me, I guess I was thinking about the dollar store frame that was mentioned in another thread, hahaha.... for those wondering... their frame is $95, so I am way off and "wrong"... and the tassel is $5.50...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yeah I'm probably going to order a frame from Etsy to be honest

https://www.etsy.com/listing/622538955/c...=860839686
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • ss20ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 140 14,526 08-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: thestudyguy
  Free Coursera Access for UMPI Students! Claudia P 3 905 07-29-2023, 01:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MAOL Students (Open free for all) jb0433 7 1,672 12-19-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  UMPI Grads Jwood1124 14 1,865 11-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace? NoStudentNoCry 337 28,949 04-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Summer 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 167 14,944 09-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Last Post: nmnyc11
  Summer 2021 Session 1 Updates ashkir 197 16,970 07-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Spring 2021 Session 2 Draft Deadline Today - Finals next Friday ashkir 6 900 05-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee