Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL RA Credits Needed for TESU BA Computer Science
Yes , but I already have all my electives filled other than cs electives. So it will be an additional course and an additional expense. Dang. All these changes the year I learn of the big three fast track system.

I can half way understand the 30 credit ra thing, but give a one school year notice and grandfather in anyone whose applied by deadline. As far as linear algebra or any other course they should also give at least a semester notice. But why Cut linear algebra anyway ?
What about Westcott linear Algebra. Its above $500. You have upto 6 month to finish it

https://www.brandman.edu/academic-progra...ar-algebra
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • Pikachu
They’re saying linear algebra altogether is cut. Wow. I know.
For everyone’s reference this is what I received from the Deans Office regarding linear algebra.

Hello Kurtis,
I received a reply from the Dean’s office, linear algebra will not satisfy the AOS electives for Computer Science. There he recommend one of the two courses I discussed with you yesterday.

“I agree with your choice of options offered to the student: COS-451 or CIS-351”

Best regards,

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Its not surprise they will approve most ComSci courses offered by TESU. But it will add either to ur work load or to ur payment for degree. Anyway its not in ur favor.
Also  taking online ComSci course through uni is a quite a bit of work for each course in itself.( dont forget its UL courses which is coding heavy) Put it together with other courses and ur life is much more complicated  Dodgy

There is option for BSBA CIS . Ofcourse its not perfect but as an option could solve some issues
(12-17-2020, 02:53 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: Its not surprise they will approve most ComSci courses offered by TESU. But it will add either to ur work load or to ur payment for degree. Anyway its not in ur favor.
Also  taking online ComSci course through uni is a quite a bit of work for each course in itself.( dont forget its UL courses which is coding heavy) Put it together with other courses and ur life is much more complicated  Dodgy

There is option for BSBA CIS . Ofcourse its not perfect but as an option could solve some issues
“So you didn’t want to go for theee Md?”
(12-17-2020, 02:03 PM)Kurt8991 Wrote: “I agree with your choice of options offered to the student: COS-451 or CIS-351”

Artificial Intelligence, and something along the lines of Comparative Programming Languages. Those don't appear to be easy to get without paying high tuition rates.

Looks like it's Networking or nothing.
(11-28-2020, 11:10 PM)udi Wrote: Take a 1 credit class like HPR108 - Dietary Nutrition. Take or fail the course and use it as a step in to get the SSA.
or
Withdraw from this course while keeping the SSA intact. I'm not sure they can stop you ...

Does the 1 credit course plus the SSA cost more than $855 or close to it?

If I fail the TECEP, I might not complete this degree. I guess I have to assume I can pass it. I might be upset if I work hard on Computer Architecture and don't get the degree in the end.

(12-17-2020, 03:40 PM)Ideas Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 11:10 PM)udi Wrote: Take a 1 credit class like HPR108 - Dietary Nutrition. Take or fail the course and use it as a step in to get the SSA.
or
Withdraw from this course while keeping the SSA intact. I'm not sure they can stop you ...

Does the 1 credit course plus the SSA cost more than $855 or close to it?

If I fail the TECEP, I might not complete this degree. I guess I have to assume I can pass it. I might be upset if I work hard on Computer Architecture and don't get the degree in the end.

It's always a good idea to get in the habit of doing the research for yourself, but each credit at CSU-Global is $350. SSAs have two price points, depending in whether you 'test out' for one credit, or three.
Yea and imo networking isn’t fun, and most jobs are standing on a ladder with your head in a dusty drop ceiling running cat5.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 12 624 9 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 146 13 minutes ago
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,568 04-23-2024, 02:44 PM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 615 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 539 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 2 342 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 276 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,329 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 253 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 405 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM