Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUG Excel Track Masters?
Anyone here fast track a Purdue University Global Masters degree?  If so, how long did it take?  

Looking at WGU (leaning this direction), PUG, ENEB (although I’m sure it’s not accepted by my employer), UMass Global, and UMPI.  FYI, my employer accepts both RA amd NA.  

I’m even considering Howard U for their EMBA…but not ready for that debt load.

I expect to be finished with my UMPI BLS in a few weeks.  

Thanks for any info you can share.
It depends on what you want that master's degree in.

I personally think that if you have a "generic" bachelor's degree, you're much better off with a more specific master's degree. Like, if you have a BLS, then you should get an MBA or MSIT or something along those lines.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yes, would definitely prefer an MBA. In my field a bachelors degree in anything is required OR 24 biz units.  To be really competitive, 24 biz units AND a bachelors degree is best.  I have the units.  The Masters will be just to set me apart.

In looking at the Facebook page for Purdue U Global, the Excel Track is brutal.  I think I’m not going with PUG.
(11-26-2022, 12:18 AM)Gfromtheciti Wrote: Anyone here fast track a Purdue University Global Masters degree?  If so, how long did it take?  

Looking at WGU (leaning this direction), PUG, ENEB (although I’m sure it’s not accepted by my employer), UMass Global, and UMPI.  FYI, my employer accepts both RA amd NA.  

I’m even considering Howard U for their EMBA…but not ready for that debt load.

I expect to be finished with my UMPI BLS in a few weeks.  

Thanks for any info you can share.

It would be great to read about your journey if you attend Howard. This was the university my father wanted to attend for his MBA; however, he was well-established in his career, and the cost would have been more vanity than the value at that cost. He ended up completing the MSML and MBA at WGU.

Best wishes for your journey.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
I think WGU would be much faster than PUG's ExcelTrack master's based on my family's experience with their bachelor's. WGU isn't broken down into 1 credit courses with an assignment or two for each single credit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 669 1 hour ago
Last Post: MichiganMax
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 442 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 646 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 364 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,224 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 3,115 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,812 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 580 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  Masters level credits from Sophia and others? jb111 24 1,781 02-09-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,216 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat