Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGU Term Start/Acceptance Question......
Obviously, you are passionate about your position. Posting an 866 number with their extension is equal to possible an 866 number with just their Full Name. You would just punch in their name to pull up the extension or press zero requesting the person. In these examples, it would be an equal resource to find the person. Since we know all this to be true, posting the actual extension did not bring up alarms for me. Especially, when the actual contact has a core job function to provide information for interested students.

Again, appreciate your posts and continue to wish the OP well.

Just wanted to add that I have shared with Gisela many times, that since she is such a rock star that in forums (already posted about her on here) I share that there is no better person to connect with. Perhaps, she is holding back her real feelings but seems to be pretty appreciative of it.

If anyone does reach out to her, in an effort to speed up the connection, feel free to mention Jason said, Gisela, is the best and will take care of me!
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
[-] The following 2 users Like RANSOMSOUL's post:
  • Kirsten, Toastmaster
Gee, thanks davewill......

@RANSOMSOUL, if you could please PM me your contact's information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone else for you thoughts and insights as well!   Appreciate you all!

(09-15-2017, 09:09 PM)Kirsten Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:55 PM)Toastmaster Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Kirsten Wrote: Hey I just wanted to chime in and say that you should talk to multiple enrollment counselors. I had a hard time with almost everyone I've talked to there, everyone had different answers that were contradictory and it was a huge mess!

I finally found a great enrollment counselor in the business college and he was upfront and very knowledgeable. If you want, I can get his name and number for you when I get off of work.

Yes please!  I would really appreciate that.  Thank you!!!

Lee Robinson

(866) 225-5948 x8129

I know he's going to be in the office tomorrow too! 

Thank you so much Kirsten!!!!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
No problem. Let me know how it turns out!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kirsten's post:
  • Toastmaster
I talked to WGU a while back and even though my credits were completed in June they told me I couldn't take any courses until degree conferral in September. So, not sure if it's just the enrollment counselor I talked to or an official WGU policy. I'm guessing it's policy because they were extremely pushy, calling me multiple times a week and sending as many as a dozen emails a day to get me to apply and commit to a date for class start in October. Ironically enough they did away with the program I was interested in in the meantime.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
(09-22-2017, 09:53 PM)rlw74 Wrote: I talked to WGU a while back and even though my credits were completed in June they told me I couldn't take any courses until degree conferral in September. So, not sure if it's just the enrollment counselor I talked to or an official WGU policy. I'm guessing it's policy because they were extremely pushy, calling me multiple times a week and sending as many as a dozen emails a day to get me to apply and commit to a date for class start in October. Ironically enough they did away with the program I was interested in in the meantime.

This is their policy (regarding conferral date).

And this is also their policy (regarding being aggressive in trying to get you to enroll).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question regarding transfer credit courses jobojoe285 6 124 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Confused on best way to start xsephia 10 517 02-27-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Tips for success at WGU (to finish in a single term) Merlin 2 5,202 01-19-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  Question about class line up for Software Engineering degree Omece 2 902 10-03-2023, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Omece
  Career Question, Business Management or Cyber Security? Oneautumn7 22 1,592 08-06-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Oneautumn7
  Will start in over a month, what can I do in the mean time? thepoetvd776 5 781 01-15-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU MBA Reddit - Finish in 1 term bjcheung77 26 11,956 10-31-2021, 04:00 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  My One Term WGU MBA Popestt 8 5,691 01-13-2021, 05:04 PM
Last Post: LongRoad
  WGU term breaks? KellyClyde 0 3,298 09-25-2020, 12:27 PM
Last Post: KellyClyde
  WGU Alumni - Skillport Question jamshid666 10 2,813 04-13-2020, 02:40 PM
Last Post: MNomadic