Fourth thru ?
12.38%
13 12.38%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Birth Order?
I know that people's personalities are sometimes related to their birth order. For example, firstborns seem to be more driven, responsive to authority, and sometimes bossy.

However, firstborns often tend to be very conventional/traditional. Most of the people on this forum are pursuing their college education in a very non-tradtitional way, so I'm curious....
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
fifth and youngest
First born until my dad remarried when I was six and then became middle child with stepsister
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
I am a first born and I'm not that bossy, maybe its firstborn girls? jk...
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
I was the baby for 12 years then I was the middle child when my little sister was born, but in my family I am treated more like the first born I am looked to for help by my big brother and little sister and my Mom depends on me most.

I think not only birth order, but oldest, youngest, middle or only tells more.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
I'm number 4 of 5, but still the youngest! Twins!!! I am actually 9 entire minutes older than my baby brother... AND I DON'T LET HIM FORGET IT!!! hilarious
blueberry Wrote:I'm number 4 of 5, but still the youngest! Twins!!! I am actually 9 entire minutes older than my baby brother... AND I DON'T LET HIM FORGET IT!!! hilarious

Funny!

I'm the oldest of five brothers - Being the oldest has its perks....well, sometimes. Rolleyes
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
I am number two out of three. Smile The second born tends to be extremely loyal, and needs quite a bit of praise. Both are true of me. I adore being second born. I'm also the only girl, which is fun. Big Grin
-Anna Kate

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." Victor Hugo

/: CLEPs passed: Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (64), English Composition w/ Essay (64), English Literature (62), Introduction to Psychology (68), Introduction to Educational Psychology (61), Human Growth & Development (68), Introduction to Sociology (61), Principles of Management (59)
/: DANTES passed: Principles of Supervision (430)
/: CLEPs failed: US History I (49), US History II (44)
/: what's next? long break from CP! for an internship with the TeenPact ministry from January to June 2010
I am the second oldest of four girls. Yes, my poor dad--even our dog was a girl! But I think he likes it, he just doesn't let on! Smile

Anna Kate, I am a CollegePlus student as well! It's fun to see other students on here that are a part of CP! Smile

~Candace
FIRST born and love it! S'times i wish i had an older brother..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should You Be Required to Show a COVID Vaccination Card In Order to Vote? LevelUP 44 4,175 08-29-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Off topic: for any woman who has given birth cookderosa 36 4,828 03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  The Fraternal Order of Instantcert? Runner4064 10 3,110 05-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post: CLEP101
  Announcing the Birth of Madison Emerick! Matymus 23 3,849 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Greggy_D