Fourth thru ?
12.38%
13 12.38%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Birth Order?
nick94 Wrote:I've seen several people that say they're with CollegePlus. This is probably a question that everyone else knows the answer to but, "What is ColegePlus?" :o

Candace said it perfectly. Smile
-Anna Kate

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." Victor Hugo

/: CLEPs passed: Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (64), English Composition w/ Essay (64), English Literature (62), Introduction to Psychology (68), Introduction to Educational Psychology (61), Human Growth & Development (68), Introduction to Sociology (61), Principles of Management (59)
/: DANTES passed: Principles of Supervision (430)
/: CLEPs failed: US History I (49), US History II (44)
/: what's next? long break from CP! for an internship with the TeenPact ministry from January to June 2010
Levi_1989 Wrote:I know that people's personalities are sometimes related to their birth order. For example, firstborns seem to be more driven, responsive to authority, and sometimes bossy.

However, firstborns often tend to be very conventional/traditional. Most of the people on this forum are pursuing their college education in a very non-tradtitional way, so I'm curious....

first and foremost i am the first born of four children. i am the least conventional or traditional of all of them. i am however more driven and i guess bossy even though that's a harsh word...:o but its better than control freak... not that anyone's ever called me thathilarious
traditional credits 70

tests taken
sociology 65
information systems 52
introduction to computing 440
spanish 79 (native language)

tests needed:
pathophysiology
human anatomy and physiology
gerontology
statistics :eek:
A& I of literature
technical writing
plus ISU classes 4
But my brother was 18 years older than me...
Dee Pattison

Striving for BHS degree using Excelsior

Psychology of Adulthood and Aging--A
Organizational Behavior--71 (needed 48 to pass)
Criminal Justice--440 (needed 400 to pass)
Foundations of Counseling--62 (needed 45 to pass)
I am the oldest of four kids and yes I do fit the description... I'm not too bossy though (but I think my sisters would disagree Wink)
By the way I’m also a CollegePlus student. I think Instantcert gets a lot of business from CP people. Big Grin
Candice and Kate, My name is Rose and I am also 2nd in line of 4 girls. My husband says he got the pick of the litter!!!!

I just signed up this week with IC and am scheduled for my first CLEP in Sociology next Friday at 9am. I wonder if second borns are daring since I am barely giving myself 2 weeks to study. Oh well that might be the Aries in me too, impatient. Wish me luck. Will let you all know how I did.

PS any 40ish moms out there that are also trying to get their degrees?

Rose
CorrynNoel Wrote:I am the oldest of four kids and yes I do fit the description... I'm not too bossy though (but I think my sisters would disagree Wink)
By the way I’m also a CollegePlus student. I think Instantcert gets a lot of business from CP people. Big Grin
Welcome to the forums, CorrynNoel, from a fellow CollegePlus student! It's so fun running into other CP students on the forum, and yes, I do think IC gets a lot of their business! Smile

~Candace
countygirl Wrote:Candice and Kate, My name is Rose and I am also 2nd in line of 4 girls. My husband says he got the pick of the litter!!!!

I just signed up this week with IC and am scheduled for my first CLEP in Sociology next Friday at 9am. I wonder if second borns are daring since I am barely giving myself 2 weeks to study. Oh well that might be the Aries in me too, impatient. Wish me luck. Will let you all know how I did.

PS any 40ish moms out there that are also trying to get their degrees?

Rose
Hi Rose, it's nice to meet someone else who is the second of four girls! I would say that I can tend to be very "organized" and making sure I study for the most days that I can, but I usually take the more daring side of things, such as taking Western Civ II after getting a 46% on the practice test (!).:eek: (I did end up passing in the 60s, though, thankfully!) I know I have tended to get "lazy" about testing, now that I have taken my 25th test this week--once you have taken a few more tests you will be able to have a better feel for testing, I think. I can relate to the impatience, too. Smile I hope you do well on Friday! I've heard Sociology is not one of the hardest tests you can take, if that's any comfort!

~Candace
Second and last born.
Firstborn and oldest of 12. :eek: Big Grin
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
annegirl Wrote:Firstborn and oldest of 12. :eek: Big Grin
12? Wow! I am the oldest of 8.
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should You Be Required to Show a COVID Vaccination Card In Order to Vote? LevelUP 44 4,157 08-29-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Off topic: for any woman who has given birth cookderosa 36 4,822 03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  The Fraternal Order of Instantcert? Runner4064 10 3,108 05-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post: CLEP101
  Announcing the Birth of Madison Emerick! Matymus 23 3,848 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Greggy_D