12.38%
13 12.38%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Birth Order?
Firstborn!
I am the oldest of 6. I am very organized and bossy and get it done kind of person. So, defiantly have have many firstborn attributes but in various degrees Smile

Hey to all you fellow CP!ers Smile
Shaye Wrote:Firstborn!
I am the oldest of 6. I am very organized and bossy and get it done kind of person. So, defiantly have have many firstborn attributes but in various degrees Smile

Hey to all you fellow CP!ers Smile
Hi Shaye! Welcome to the forums, and glad to have another CP student on board! Smile

~Candace
Second child and only boy. I'm not as organized as I wish and I'm probably a little more bossy than others would wish.Rolleyes Go figure.
I'm the firstborn of four kids; I have three younger siblings that are all in their early teens...it's crazy. Tongue I'm a very self-motivated, driven person, so I'm always go-go-go and directing things for others as well as myself. It gets tiring sometimes, and I wonder what it would be like to be the youngest for just one day... Smile

cdautel Wrote:Hi Shaye! Welcome to the forums, and glad to have another CP student on board! Smile

Hey Shaye and Candace!! I'm also a CollegePlus student! I'm finding more and more of you on this forum, and I am very pleased!
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis

~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking
Elizabeth Wrote:I'm the firstborn of four kids; I have three younger siblings that are all in their early teens...it's crazy. Tongue I'm a very self-motivated, driven person, so I'm always go-go-go and directing things for others as well as myself. It gets tiring sometimes, and I wonder what it would be like to be the youngest for just one day... Smile

Hey Shaye and Candace!! I'm also a CollegePlus student! I'm finding more and more of you on this forum, and I am very pleased!
Hi Elizabeth! It seems like I come across other CP students a lot more these days. Smile Enjoy the forum!

~Candace
I'm in the middle of 3.
My older brother did College plus, IC, and college-before-Hs-degree, so i'm just goin with the flo.
me = Cool
cr: 63
I'm the oldest of 8. Domineering, controlling, etc. -- all things I've had to work to overcome! I think being the oldest definitely has its difficulties, but it's great too. By the time you get to be my age, some of your younger siblings look at you almost like a second father. Aren't big families awesome!

I also used CollegePlus for my first year of college work. I'm just graduating this month, and headed to Law School in August. I really appreciated CP and the way their system is set up.

It's really neat to see so many people here doing college in a non-traditional way. Keep up the great work everyone!

Jeremy
sdgstudio Wrote:By the time you get to be my age, some of your younger siblings look at you almost like a second father. Aren't big families awesome!
I know what you mean!Big Grin
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
I'm the 2nd born of three, but the oldest died before I remember her when she was 6 I think, so I'm pretty sure that I got all the negative personal qualities of both 1st and 2nd born which amplify each other, and the positive ones? They probably completely negate each other.
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation
Penn Foster Music Appreciation
Penn Foster Psychology
Levi_1989 Wrote:I know that people's personalities are sometimes related to their birth order. For example, firstborns seem to be more driven, responsive to authority, and sometimes bossy.

However, firstborns often tend to be very conventional/traditional. Most of the people on this forum are pursuing their college education in a very non-tradtitional way, so I'm curious....

LOL, my oldest brother is NOT traditional at all or extremely driven. He's very smart, but he slacks off a lot. I still love him even though he's bossy. My second oldest brother fits your description of "firstborn." Oh, and both of them did/are doing traditional college.
As for me, I am the baby of the family and the only girl. Honestly, my brothers' example pushes me to strive to be just as good as them or better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should You Be Required to Show a COVID Vaccination Card In Order to Vote? LevelUP 44 4,155 08-29-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Off topic: for any woman who has given birth cookderosa 36 4,821 03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  The Fraternal Order of Instantcert? Runner4064 10 3,108 05-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post: CLEP101
  Announcing the Birth of Madison Emerick! Matymus 23 3,847 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Greggy_D