Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you decided you're ready to test?
When do you decide you're ready to take a test?  I'm preparing for InstantCERT's American Government and am nervous.  I've almost nailed the InstantCERT's flashcards, score 75% - 85% with REA practice tests and passed Modern State's practice tests.  Are they harder than the actual exam?  I have all 27 amendments, 7 Articles memorized and most court cases covered on InstantCERT.  I'm wondering if this is good enough?
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
4 words - You Go Girl Friend! Ok, I meant - You got this one! You're good to go if you've done the MS course and practice tests, the REA and also taken the required info from InstantCertCredit's course in American Government.

Generally, I would focus more on the course contents and information in InstantCertCredit's course over the others, but having secondary resources such as the MS/REA is awesome. You're good to exam!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • collegechick
(10-11-2020, 11:51 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: 4 words - You Go Girl Friend!  Ok, I meant - You got this one! You're good to go if you've done the MS course and practice tests, the REA and also taken the required info from InstantCertCredit's course in American Government.  

Generally, I would focus more on the course contents and information in InstantCertCredit's course over the others, but having secondary resources such as the MS/REA is awesome.  You're good to exam!

Thank you for the encouraging words!   Smile  I passed the course!
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
[-] The following 3 users Like collegechick's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, Imadillo, Muldoon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best free practice test for US History II Cookseykids 6 465 03-05-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone taken the english composition 2 tecep test? bobby123 23 5,018 10-13-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TECEP test deadline midnight? CanICode 6 843 04-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Average time for college to receive the test scores? sri 1 990 07-22-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: jch
  UExcel World Population Test Review cpoteraske 9 1,953 06-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Problems posting test scores sparky134 0 1,053 05-23-2021, 10:29 PM
Last Post: sparky134
  DSST exam center couldn't administer test Murdockb 5 2,148 04-11-2021, 06:35 PM
Last Post: dhallfootball21
  1st clep, where do I send test? hi there 1 1,091 03-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Wrong score Reporting and studying for two test at the same time WajihZ 3 1,602 01-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Last Post: WajihZ
  Check your library website for free test prep help Whitepines 5 1,747 12-22-2020, 11:45 PM
Last Post: jch