Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice
Hi, I was just looking for recommendations on DL colleges that offer Management or Business degrees. Looking for self-paced and DL. Cheap enough for Military TA to cover. I took a few courses (HRM & OB) at CSU-Pueblo, but they do not offer degrees in management. Wondering if anyone has a degree plan i can follow, maybe take all the courses at CSU and transfer them somewhere else? oh, and i have taken the cleps - business, supervision, management, marketing. Just trying to ask, what would you do if you were in my shoes?

I would like it to be as quick as possilbe.
I recommend TESC since I have completed 2 degrees with the school and know exactly which tests satisfy the requirements. This site has all of the information too.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
There are TESC business degree plans for exactly your situation available at the wiki, link is below.

BTW you can transfer in and test out of 100% of your degree at TESC, COSC, and EC.

Edit: Also I am military and currently enrolled at TESC. Any questions just ask. It's a great way to get through a degree. 100% legit and accredited state school, transferred in 60 credits from CCAF and finishing via 6 classes and the rest tests.
Community-Supported Wiki(link approved by forum admin)

Complete: TESU BA Computer Science
2011-2013 completed all BSBA CIS requirements except 4 gen eds.
2013 switched major to CS, then took a couple years off suddenly.
2015-2017 finished the CS.

CCAF: AAS Comp Sci
CLEP (10): A&I Lit, College Composition Modular, College Math, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Management, Microecon, Sociology, Psychology, Info Systems
DSST (4): Public Speaking, Business Ethics, Finance, MIS

ALEKS (3): College Algebra, Trig, Stats
UMUC (3): Comparative programming languages, Signal & Image Processing, Analysis of Algorithms
TESU (11): English Comp, Business Law, Macroecon, Managerial Accounting, Strategic Mgmt (BSBA Capstone), C++, Data Structures, Calc I/II, Discrete Math, BA Capstone

Warning: BA Capstone is a thesis, mine was 72 pages about a cryptography topic

Wife pursuing Public Admin cert via CSU.
CSU-Global Campus offers a Business Management degree which falls within the TA budget. Furthermore, they only have a 30 credit residency requirement, and allow you to take three classes simultaneously, so you could technically start with them and finish in about nine months, if you CLEP or transfer all other credits. I'm almost finished with my first two courses with them and it's by far the best of the other three online schools I've attended. HOWEVER, I am withdrawing and finishing with TESC because I don't want to waste any more GI Bill money (maxed out my TA for the year) - saving it for grad school! But just so you know, CSU-GC is out there and a good option if you're not in a rush and still have TA money for the FY.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="5"]Drew the Dude[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

CLEP/DSST Exams Passed:
-Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
-American Government
-Information Systems & Computer Applications
-College Composition Modular
-Social Sciences & History
-Humanities
-College Spanish I
-Principles of Macroeconomics
-Environment & Humanity

Master's in Legislative Affairs
George Washington University, 2013

Graduate Certificate, Public Policy
Liberty University, 2012

BA, Political Science
TESC, 2012

AAS, Intelligence Operations
Cochise College, 2011

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 689 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 2,656 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 3,242 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 1,067 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  Need advice to get either 30 credits and be registered at a school or 60 suzycupcake 20 2,043 06-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Warren Buffett Has 1 Key Piece of Career Advice for College Kids LevelUP 2 720 03-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  Any Project Managers on this board? Seeking advice collegechick 3 981 12-21-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ashkir
Question Is an Ivy-League Nursing school even worth it? Plus I need some advice too 2L8 25 5,811 09-19-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Alpha
Star TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! OP88 15 4,244 05-29-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: OP88
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,288 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007