Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flash cards
I'm sorry - but I can't find the flash cards anywhere on the site?? Can someone direct me to them.
Thanks!
(01-24-2019, 07:31 PM)ACI Wrote: I'm sorry - but I can't find the flash cards anywhere on the site?? Can someone direct me to them.
Thanks!

This forum is free, but the flash cards require a subscription. The flash cards can be accessed here https://www.instantcert.com
use the drop down boxes to select the exam you want to prepare for.
Thank you! I am a paying member and I have logged in and searched and searched, but could never find any drop down boxes. Interestingly, I emailed the admin about the flash cards and they gave me a link. After I clicked on that link, the next screen (after login) was totally different than the one I had always been getting. So, for some reason I was being directed to the old site until I was given a link. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was having a similar problem.
(01-25-2019, 09:57 AM)ACI Wrote: Thank you! I am a paying member and I have logged in and searched and searched, but could never find any drop down boxes. Interestingly, I emailed the admin about the flash cards and they gave me a link. After I clicked on that link, the next screen (after login) was totally different than the one I had always been getting. So, for some reason I was being directed to the old site until I was given a link. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was having a similar problem.

Oh yes! Good point!!