Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP! with TEEX to TESU please
Hello Friends!

I am so grateful for every posting here and all of the great information I find in this forum!

I have tried to solve the mystery of exactly how my TEEX credits transfer to TESU, I have read the other posts but I still can't make sense of this.

I took the following TEEX Courses and this is the credit TESU gave me:

TEEX Course                                                                    TESU Credit

TEEX      AWR177   Information Risk Management                CYB 128 Cyber Risk Analys  1 Credit
TEEX      AWR176   Disaster Recovery for Info Sys                CYB 129 Info Sys Recovry   1 Credit
TEEX      AWR174   Cyber Ethics                                         CYB 122 Ethical Cyber Sec   2 Credits
TEEX      AWR 175   Information Security for Everyone          NO CREDIT AT ALL
TEEX      AWR 169   Cybr Incident Analysis/Response           CYB 128 Cyber Incident Respns  1 Credit    
TEEX      AWR 168    Cybr Law/White Color Crime                CYB 121 Legal Aspects Cyber   2 Credits 

When I originally took the 6 classes in March 2020 I thought that they would apply differently.  Is something wrong?

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP/ ADVICE!! Heart
That's interesting. That's not quite what was reported before. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TE...ivalencies

I'm assuming that you didn't group them into Cyber 101/201/301? How did you transfer them to TESU: the old ACE system, the new Acclaim system, or a direct transfer from TEEX?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
The program changed at TESU last year. Did you submit them to TESU before November 2020? If not, then that's why they're coming in like this.
(01-27-2021, 04:56 PM)rachel83az Wrote: That's interesting. That's not quite what was reported before. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TE...ivalencies

I'm assuming that you didn't group them into Cyber 101/201/301? How did you transfer them to TESU: the old ACE system, the new Acclaim system, or a direct transfer from TEEX?

These were turned in to TESU in October 2020 but I didn't official start as a student there until Nov. 2020.

I think I see what happened - I just looked at your link and I am missing 2 TEEX classes to get the Cyber 201

These were put in the ACE system in March 2020.  I can't seem to figure out how to get anything to Acclaim, that thing is a mess.

(01-27-2021, 05:05 PM)ss20ts Wrote: The program changed at TESU last year. Did you submit them to TESU before November 2020? If not, then that's why they're coming in like this.

I submitted these in October 2020. I took the courses in March 2020.  I started my first courses with TESU in November 2020.

I think I figured it out - it looks like I am missing two courses to get the 201.
ttps://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TEEX_Cybersecurity_Equivalencies

Does TESU still take TEEX?  They give me the run around any time I try to get an answer out of them on anything to do with credit.  I am almost done and every credit counts so I appreciate your help.
(01-27-2021, 05:45 PM)Lydclrk Wrote: Does TESU still take TEEX?  They give me the run around any time I try to get an answer out of them on anything to do with credit.  I am almost done and every credit counts so I appreciate your help.

I'm not sure but TEEX just mailed them a transcript/student history today for me.  I'm hoping they'll accept it since I have the exact number of upper level credits that I need with TEEX.  I'm really thinking TESU won't take it since it shows the courses as CEU credits and doesn't mention ACE.
(01-27-2021, 06:39 PM)utility Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 05:45 PM)Lydclrk Wrote: Does TESU still take TEEX?  They give me the run around any time I try to get an answer out of them on anything to do with credit.  I am almost done and every credit counts so I appreciate your help.

I'm not sure but TEEX just mailed them a transcript/student history today for me.  I'm hoping they'll accept it since I have the exact number of upper level credits that I need with TEEX.  I'm really thinking TESU won't take it since it shows the courses as CEU credits and doesn't mention ACE.
Yeah, same here, just noticed the same on my copy of transcript TEEX sent TESU, but since they know ACE is not "translating" credits anymore they should honor it or provide a way to accept it since they planned it on my degree knowing it came from TEEX.

Any follow up- Dis TESU accepted Teex Credly?
University of Maine at Presque Isle

- - - - Degrees Awarded - - - - -

Graduate: Masters Organizational Leadership (MAOL)
Degree Honors| Summa Cum Laude| Deans List
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Plan| Business Administration Major
Plan| Project Management
Degree Honors: Cum Laude
[Image: AlumniLogo600-300x300.jpg]

(01-31-2021, 10:43 PM)tpowell Wrote:

TEEX still hasn't moved over to the new digital ACE/Acclaim/Credly system. No word yet on when/how it'll work that way.

While at least one person has reportedly ordered a paper transcript sent from TEEX to TESU, we're probably a month away from knowing if that way will work. Staffs at both schools are mostly working from home, greatly delaying anything all paper processing. Also it has to travel via snail mail, not instant email.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020

I haven't heard anything from TESU yet.  The last credits that were regular ACE took them about 3 weeks to show up so I'm expecting to have to wait another couple of weeks for a reply of any kind.
(02-01-2021, 08:14 AM)utility Wrote:

I haven't heard anything from TESU yet.  The last credits that were regular ACE took them about 3 weeks to show up so I'm expecting to have to wait another couple of weeks for a reply of any kind.
Same here. Heard nothing yet. TESU is really dragging their feet. I am emailing them weekly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 573 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 423 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  TESU---AA ??? midnite123 15 1,041 11-16-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia.org and TESU midnite123 5 1,077 02-20-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Completed BA at TESU, any free ways to earn another degree? Lightorb333 13 1,965 12-30-2022, 05:24 AM
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,299 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Financial aid for ACE credits ---> TESU? CourtneyBrooke 11 1,381 01-31-2022, 04:36 PM
  "My Valuable, Cheap College Degree" from Athur Brooks, TESU grad now Harvard Prof mahaganapati 10 2,780 12-24-2021, 08:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English degrees besides TESU, UMPI? Ideas 1 873 12-13-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Modern States: Mention of TESU+WGU (DF member?) bjcheung77 2 952 10-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: GizmoJack