Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt?
#39
I'd buy a polo shirt. I would probably get more use out of an insulated mug with a lid. I work around computers and I need a sealed mug. I would buy one of each if available. I like the using instantcert...priceless line!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt? - by marianne202 - 08-20-2011, 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,963 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 2,813 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 3,118 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 4,863 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 2,812 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 2,625 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Yeah I failed thanks instantcert! Rescueswimmer85 41 16,130 08-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: ronaldemail1
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 1,994 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 2,897 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 2,115 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)