11-14-2011, 10:33 AM
My join date was only 9-13-10. But in just a little over a year I learned so very much from this forum. I sit here awaiting degree conferral from COSC and contemplating a Masters...and it's due in large part to members of this forum.
I intend to stick around because I've become something of an alternative education nerd and because I have at least two kids to get through their college educations. Plus I am becoming the "go to guy" at work for questions regarding degree completion.
I intend to stick around because I've become something of an alternative education nerd and because I have at least two kids to get through their college educations. Plus I am becoming the "go to guy" at work for questions regarding degree completion.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)