12-12-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't think corporations are people or should have "rights" either.
That aside, I don't care if Ryder is a trust fund baby or not. Other than mild envy, it wouldn't change my opinion. I wish I was a trust fund baby. I wish my kids could be trust fund babies.
However, it does remind me I wanted to have a book discussion.
Maybe others here would enjoy it too?
That aside, I don't care if Ryder is a trust fund baby or not. Other than mild envy, it wouldn't change my opinion. I wish I was a trust fund baby. I wish my kids could be trust fund babies.

However, it does remind me I wanted to have a book discussion.
Maybe others here would enjoy it too?
M.
Mom of 11
Graduated 6, still home educating 5
Credits from CC classes:
eng 1113 freshman comp 1
eng comp 2
pos 1113 american fed gov't (political sci.)
spa 1103 spanish 1
bio 2123 human ecology
his 1493 american history civil war era - present
phi 1113 intro to philosophy
soc 1113 intro to sociology
total credits 24 hours
gpa 3.12
Mom of 11
Graduated 6, still home educating 5
Credits from CC classes:
eng 1113 freshman comp 1
eng comp 2
pos 1113 american fed gov't (political sci.)
spa 1103 spanish 1
bio 2123 human ecology
his 1493 american history civil war era - present
phi 1113 intro to philosophy
soc 1113 intro to sociology
total credits 24 hours
gpa 3.12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)