Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
US History I
#2
If you only use IC, and do not have previous background knowledge, you are not going to be able to answer all of the questions with absolute certainty you are giving the correct answers. I don't think IC by itself is meant to give you a perfect score, only a passing one.
Excelsior, BS, pursuing degree

Completed:
CLEP: Hum. (67), Hist. of U.S. I (74), Hist. of U.S. II (71), Intro. Psych. (69), Intro. Soc. (72), Soc. Sci. and Hist. (74), Western Civ I (72), Western Civ II (70), Am. Lit. (60), Intro. to Educ. Psych. (62), P. of Management (74), P. of Market. (74), Intro. Bus. Law (67), P. of Accounting (60), AmGov (68)
DSST: Ethics in Am. (76), P. of Super.(67), HRM (65), Intro to Bus. (70), MIS (65), P. of Fin (62), M&B (65), P. of Stat. (68)
ECE: OB (B)
TECEP:: IntFin, SecAna

Others

Total Credits: 129
Reply


Messages In This Thread
US History I - by tsullivan0112 - 06-01-2007, 10:51 AM
US History I - by ShotoJuku - 06-01-2007, 02:42 PM
US History I - by Matymus - 06-01-2007, 03:46 PM
US History I - by wannawin - 06-01-2007, 04:51 PM
US History I - by tsullivan0112 - 06-06-2007, 09:51 PM
US History I - by Matymus - 06-11-2007, 01:59 PM
US History I - by Blue - 06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
US History I - by barcotta - 06-12-2007, 01:36 AM
US History I - by Matymus - 06-12-2007, 08:34 AM
US History I - by mstcrow5429 - 06-01-2007, 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10-Year-Old Whiz Kid to Make History as Crafton Hills College’s Youngest Graduate jsd 0 2,755 04-09-2025, 02:03 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Master of Letters in History dewisant 4 2,112 06-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 7,263 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,038 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  History of Degree Awarding Tomes MichaelGates 2 2,051 07-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Legacy Admissions with Anti-Semitic History Challenged sanantone 2 1,810 07-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  JD & Masters History - 22 year old bjcheung77 0 1,424 04-24-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone taken the ONU Your Way HIS 379 Latin American History and Politics course Insert Name 10 3,804 03-13-2022, 08:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Torah College's A Social History of Jewish Food -- ISO feedback sammeecat 9 4,562 08-24-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Cmglaser08
  Looking For UPPER LEVEL History Courses tls7291 7 3,295 05-04-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: tls7291

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)