Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with passing Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP test
#1
[COLOR="#800080"]Hi! Smile
I am on summer break from school and decided that I wanted to Clep my intro to lit class at school by taking the analyzing and interpreting literature CLEP. I'm scheduled to take it in about 1 1/2 weeks... I've done a lot of research online and have been on just about every clep prep site there is out there. I took British Lit. last year in high school but haven't really read much since then. Should I be concerned about knowing detailed info (i.e. Shakespeare plays, authors, etc.)? Or is it just a broad sweep of analyzation? Would reading as much Literature as possible between now and then be my best bet?
I have two good friends from high school who took this exam recently and said all they did was study glossary terms from our Lit. book and they passed. Sound correct?

...and also from looking on here, it seems like many people are concerned about watching the time. I don't consider myself a fast reader. Any tips?

Over Christmas break, I took and passed American History I (my first CLEP test), but I know this test is different. Any tips?

Also, I have the 2012 official CLEP study guide with one practice test in it, but I want to take more. Are there FREE example tests online? All of the ones i've found either cost money or you have to be in the military.


Thank you so much for you help! Smile
[/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with passing Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP test - by kclep571 - 05-11-2012, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,574 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,450 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,167 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,528 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,007 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,233 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,780 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,085 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 3,991 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,409 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)