05-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Finals are typically either 20 or 30% of your overall grade for TESC courses if a midterm or midterm assignment was also required. If no midterm was required, it may be upwards of 50%, but usually 20 or 30%. Take a look at the weights listed in your grade book in Blackboard. If it's 30%, you could get a zero on the exam and still have as high as a 70% if you did very well on all other assignments. No matter how bad you feel like you did, I'm sure you got better than a zero. I've taken a few exams during my stint that I was certain I did not do great on, and turned out with an A or B. Take a look at the grade book for the weight, take a deep breath, and just wait. Chances are very, very good you still passed and came out with a respectable grade.
BSBA, HR / Organizational Mgmt - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
- TESC Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration
- Arnold Fletcher Award
AAS, Environmental, Safety, & Security Technologies - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
AS, Business Administration - Thomas Edison State College, March 2012
- TESC Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration
- Arnold Fletcher Award
AAS, Environmental, Safety, & Security Technologies - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
AS, Business Administration - Thomas Edison State College, March 2012


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)