Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with passing Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP test
#6
Hi!
I posted a thread a few weeks ago about my taking the CLEP analyzing and interpreting literature test. I will be taking it tomorrow.
In preparation for the test, I purchased the online REA practice tests and have taken 2 of the 3 so far. My last score was 54.
Does anyone have experience or knowledge about taking these? Are they harder than the actual CLEP test, or about the same in difficulty?

I guess getting a 54 would be a passing grade, right? Or am I wrong in assuming that?

I've been studying literary terms, but it seems to me like that's not really helping me in understanding the different ways to analyze literature passages.
Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give me. I'm in dire need of passing this test!!!! :/

-Kclep571
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with passing Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP test - by kclep571 - 05-28-2012, 07:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,545 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,440 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,131 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,507 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 1,993 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,177 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,677 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,065 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 3,964 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,382 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)