OE800_85 Wrote:It currently has a 29% rating on rottentomatoes. So, strictly speaking as a film, it seems quite bad. Usually documentaries get favorable reviews, so it doesn't look positive.
Politically? It seems like a lot of desperate "gotcha" reporting that fails to address the real issues. Much like the republican campaign releasing a sound byte from 1998 where obama said he supported distribution. That was in response to the video being leaked of Romney in May saying 47% of americans are lazy, bloodsucking freeloaders who will never vote for him.
The republican party is in dire straits, it doesn't matter what side of the spectrum you're on, they're screwed. It's got to be one of the worst campaigns in modern history. Worse than Palin.
Did you even watch it?
I am far from being a "loyal Republican". Romney 'bout makes me sick. Ryan, I can deal with. But this election is about kicking Obama out before he destroys this country. The point of the movie was that 'we really don't KNOW much about Obama!' I mean where did this guy come from? Who were his mentors? Bill Ayers and Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Not to mention Obama's utter incompetency in economic and national security situations. I heard he had two birdies on the back 9 the other day though . . . not bad, Mr. President.
a country boy can survive


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)