11-03-2012, 04:35 AM
If Mitt Romney wins I don't think it would destroy the country. The only thing I can't stand about the guy is his face (holding his secret moderateness in, reminds me of my 3 year old holding in a deuce) and his party.
Mitts really a moderate (much like Obama is, too much for my liking) and it's a damn shame that he has to hide who he really is (a Mormon moderate) in order to get elected. i.e. the tea tards wouldnt even vote for a communist like Ronald Reagan in today's race.
Mitts really a moderate (much like Obama is, too much for my liking) and it's a damn shame that he has to hide who he really is (a Mormon moderate) in order to get elected. i.e. the tea tards wouldnt even vote for a communist like Ronald Reagan in today's race.
DONE!!!! :hurray:hilarious:hurray: 120 out of 120 Complete. BSBA in CIS at Thomas Edison State College
TESC - 9 C/H
Strategic Bus Management (BUS 425) - A
Sys Analysis and Design - A
Network Tech TECEP (CMP-311) - Pass
CLEP - 15 C/H
College Comp - 56
Prin of Management - 62
Prin of Marketing - 61
Business Law - 59
DSST - 9 C/H
Introduction to Comp - 476
M.I.S. - 464
South Suburban Com Col - 18 C/H
Phil 101 & 107, 16 credits in Music Study/diction/composition
Microsoft MCSA - 3 credit hours in BSBA CIS Area of Study
ALEKS-Straighterline-Penn Foster-FEMA-TEEX - 12-39-6-6-= 66 CR Hours
Interm/ Algebra, Col. Algebra, PreCalculus, Intro to Stats - Managerial Acc, Intro Bio, Business Ethics, Org. Behavior, US History I & II, Intro Psych, Macro, Microeconomics, Bus Comm., Intro to Business, Acc I & II - Intro to Prog, Fin. Management - TEEX IS Security Courses
TESC - 9 C/H
Strategic Bus Management (BUS 425) - A
Sys Analysis and Design - A
Network Tech TECEP (CMP-311) - Pass
CLEP - 15 C/H
College Comp - 56
Prin of Management - 62
Prin of Marketing - 61
Business Law - 59
DSST - 9 C/H
Introduction to Comp - 476
M.I.S. - 464
South Suburban Com Col - 18 C/H
Phil 101 & 107, 16 credits in Music Study/diction/composition
Microsoft MCSA - 3 credit hours in BSBA CIS Area of Study
ALEKS-Straighterline-Penn Foster-FEMA-TEEX - 12-39-6-6-= 66 CR Hours
Interm/ Algebra, Col. Algebra, PreCalculus, Intro to Stats - Managerial Acc, Intro Bio, Business Ethics, Org. Behavior, US History I & II, Intro Psych, Macro, Microeconomics, Bus Comm., Intro to Business, Acc I & II - Intro to Prog, Fin. Management - TEEX IS Security Courses


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)