11-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi,
So I am taking my first clep test saturday.(college mathematics).
I've been studying a lot and have put off the test for way too long.
I've gotten quite a few points down such as:real number system,logic and sets and
i do so-so on the rest. On probability do I need to know every single formula? Thankfully through khan academy
I've been able to somewhat master combinations and permutations. I took a rea practice test probably 3 weeks ago and
got a pretty low score of 53. Any help or input is appreciated!
Thanks!
So I am taking my first clep test saturday.(college mathematics).
I've been studying a lot and have put off the test for way too long.
I've gotten quite a few points down such as:real number system,logic and sets and
i do so-so on the rest. On probability do I need to know every single formula? Thankfully through khan academy
I've been able to somewhat master combinations and permutations. I took a rea practice test probably 3 weeks ago and
got a pretty low score of 53. Any help or input is appreciated!
Thanks!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)