Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I get a bachelor degree this year?
#1
I live in Japan and i completed like 90% of my bachelor degree. but for some reason i stopped there.
but now i want to finish my bachelor degree THIS YEAR.
I heard that it is possible to get a bachelor degree in 1 month from BIG3. Are they the only institutions which make it possible?
So do you think if i register this month and i work hard, i can get a bachelor degree this yeah? I need to submit the transcript to an institution by mid January.
If this is possible, which university and which course would be the fastest and cheapest? My major was economics so i have business, financial related credits.


Messages In This Thread
Can I get a bachelor degree this year? - by shiryu - 11-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Can I get a bachelor degree this year? - by KayV - 11-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Can I get a bachelor degree this year? - by KayV - 11-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Can I get a bachelor degree this year? - by mrs.b - 11-19-2013, 08:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,475 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,343 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,418 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,297 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,884 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,100 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,617 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,316 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,249 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 6,042 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)