Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
COSC Recorded Incorrect CLEP Score
#2
Tedium Wrote:I was glancing over my advising worksheet this morning and I noticed that COSC gave me a score of 54 on US History 1, instead of a 64. It's still a passing grade, but should I let them know about the mistake, or am I just being anal about something trivial? It bothers me when I see it written like that, but part of me thinks I have bigger things to worry about, like graduating this year.

What do you guys think? Would you leave it as is and take the pass if it were your transcript? Or would your inner OCD take the wheel and make you call the Registrar's every hour until they changed it?

Just send the registrar an email. They will check it and change it. There's nothing wrong with expecting the grade you earned to be displayed.
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
COSC Recorded Incorrect CLEP Score - by Tedium - 01-14-2014, 01:09 PM
COSC Recorded Incorrect CLEP Score - by publius2k4 - 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
COSC Recorded Incorrect CLEP Score - by Tedium - 01-14-2014, 02:05 PM
COSC Recorded Incorrect CLEP Score - by merolpn - 01-20-2014, 05:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,560 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Charter Oak (COSC) maximum credits from one source nosey561 1 3,467 08-30-2018, 10:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,247 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,847 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  COSC AA Help CGaboury 9 6,311 08-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  Wait, TESU or COSC? I need to commit NOW. Help! kietro 7 5,216 08-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Last Post: kietro
  COSC Individualised Studies Question Tedium 12 6,336 08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  COSC BSBA (General Business) -- Check please??? stampbuyme 5 3,893 07-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  Western Civilization I & II CLEP Banker214 4 3,321 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  Replacing LL with UL duplicate course question (COSC) ReyMysterioso 6 4,147 07-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: topdog98

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)