Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Show us your big 3 degree.
#19
publius2k4 Wrote:burbuja0512, thanks for sharing!



I did as rebel100 did. I made a copy, and bought some card stock (off white color), and a nice frame (half price, on sale....$15) from my local Hobby Lobby. Then, I printed a copy of my diploma to the card stock. Now I have a beautiful copy to hang up, and I can keep the original in my safety deposit box. This is the final result:
I did that for work...original hangs in my bedroom of all places....need to find a better spot!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


Messages In This Thread
Show us your big 3 degree. - by soliloquy - 01-21-2014, 06:59 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 01-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by taylor - 01-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by jobee - 01-21-2014, 08:01 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by ironheadjack - 01-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 01-21-2014, 09:01 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by cookderosa - 01-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by dewisant - 01-22-2014, 01:56 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by Lindagerr - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by soliloquy - 01-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 02-17-2014, 08:03 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by soliloquy - 02-17-2014, 08:49 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 02-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by rebel100 - 02-17-2014, 09:40 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 02-18-2014, 12:40 AM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by burbuja0512 - 02-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by burbuja0512 - 02-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by publius2k4 - 02-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Show us your big 3 degree. - by rebel100 - 02-18-2014, 10:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,363 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,264 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,341 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,232 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,800 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,053 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,530 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,278 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,198 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 5,973 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)