Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Specific Help with Social Sciences and History
#19
I just need 12 more lower level credits and I'll be done with CLEP. A&I, Management, and marketing was definitely going to be my course of action. I need 4 upper level courses to finish my degree, and I'm thinking about taking DTTS tests for those.......although I'm just starting to do research on those exams. Someone told me they were extremely difficult.
US History II CLEP- 61 (02/05/14)

Social Sciences and History CLEP- 70 (02/19/2014)

Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP- 71 (02/27/2014)

Civil War and Reconstruction DSST- 70 (03/13/2014)

Principles of Marketing CLEP- 67 (04/09/2014)

Criminal Justice DSST- 452 (04/17/2014)

Intro to Law Enforcement DSST- 66 (04/24/2014)

Intro to World Religion DSST- 475 (06/05/2014)

DONE!!!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Specific Help with Social Sciences and History - by scottishg8r - 02-20-2014, 11:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restricting Social Media and AI for Young People: Effects on Learning and Networking? Jonathan Whatley 13 1,894 06-13-2026, 10:19 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  10-Year-Old Whiz Kid to Make History as Crafton Hills College’s Youngest Graduate jsd 0 2,782 04-09-2025, 02:03 AM
Last Post: jsd
Question Online Degree in Worker/Social Cooperativism? Pinko64 1 1,516 10-31-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Master of Letters in History dewisant 4 2,140 06-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  International GCSE Sciences (EU/UK) Info bjcheung77 6 2,616 05-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 7,326 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,248 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Recommendations For 18 LL or 9 UL Social Science Credits harrypotter 3 1,984 11-08-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,066 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  History of Degree Awarding Tomes MichaelGates 2 2,068 07-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)