04-22-2006, 04:41 PM
upgray Wrote:I used instantcert and rea, and i thought the instantcert was a lot closer to the test material. Rea seemed to focus more on names while the test was more concepts. This was my highest scoring test, so instantcert alone would easily have been enough.
Agreed!
This was also my highest scoring test so far.
I studied instantcert for three days as well as the COMEX guide, and then went in and took Intro to Business (66), Principles of Supervision (67), and Principles of Management (77) all on the same day.
I used DSST Official Study Guide book to study for Supervision and Intro to Business. All three of the above exams contain considerable overlapping information. So it helped to study for and take them all close together!
All three exams test your knowledge of concepts rather than names (although it is helpful to know which name goes with which theory or concept etc).
I would say these three exams were among the easiest I have taken to date.
Study hard and prepare well...and you will do just fine!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)