Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Cake Ever
#17
Wow, that's really interesting. Where did you live in Mexico and how did you end up there? I am going to private message you. And yes, I am on LinkedIn…I'll need to grab your info from our private message. Thanks so much! Hope the house hunting is going well?


burbuja0512 Wrote:I'm always happy to help!!! I learned Spanish by living in Mexico for 6 years, but I've learned Portuguese through a combo of self-study and classes. I think I could have done quite a bit more with self-study alone, but since I needed Portuguese for work (Love my Brazilian partners, but they are very insistent on business in their language!) so I sped up the process by getting one-on-one lessons. For nursing, I would imagine that some Spanish would help, depending on where you're at.

And don't worry... I think I'll always be on here, but if not - shoot me a PM and we can connect on LinkedIn. And if you're not yet on LinkedIn, don't wait!! Just do it!!!! It's a wonderful and free way to network and find jobs. My new amazing job was a result of being on LinkedIn. Smile
Tara

I'm done!Smile Thanks to InstantCert, Study.com, ALEKS, CLEP and a LOT of work on my part and a lot of support from hubby and family. If I can do it, so can you! 

Degrees:
Thomas Edison State College (TESC) - Bachelor of Science Nursing; RN, BSN (Graduated in the top of 1/4 of class with Sigma Theta Tau honors)
+ 3 courses completed towards MSN.
Excelsior College (EC) - Associates in Applied Science (passed NCLEX- RN exam and became a Registered Nurse)


The test's Passed (CLEP'S, DSST's, ALEK's, etc.):
Credits/Course
3          Introduction to Sociology
3          Lifespan and Developmental Psychology
3          Humanities (64)
3          History of the United States I (60)
3          History of the United States II (65)
3          American Government (54)
6          Biology (58)
6          Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (67)
3          Principals of Management (72)
3          ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra
3          CLEP Intro to Psych
3          ALEKS: Statistics

YOU CAN DO IT!!![Image: smile.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Best Cake Ever - by Getiton1 - 02-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Best Cake Ever - by publius2k4 - 02-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Best Cake Ever - by hicandle - 02-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Best Cake Ever - by Carnation - 02-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Best Cake Ever - by hicandle - 02-14-2014, 01:57 AM
Best Cake Ever - by nleamons - 02-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Best Cake Ever - by Getiton1 - 02-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Best Cake Ever - by Getiton1 - 02-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 02-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Best Cake Ever - by hicandle - 02-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Best Cake Ever - by hicandle - 03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Best Cake Ever - by Getiton1 - 03-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 03-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 03-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Best Cake Ever - by Getiton1 - 03-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Best Cake Ever - by nleamons - 03-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Best Cake Ever - by hicandle - 03-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Best Cake Ever - by burbuja0512 - 03-16-2014, 07:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cake Bakery business names? vanki 21 19,428 01-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: whitesampam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)