05-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Hi,
I am wrapping up the PF Strategic Business Management course and I understand from other posts that TESC will only accept the course from an ACE transcript. A woman at PF said all I do is join ACE to get the transcript. In looking on the ACE website it looks like you have to be an institution to become a member (and pay dues). I must not be looking in the right area if the site.
So I'm confused.
Has anyone done this and recall how they went about signing up with ACE?
Thanks in advance!!
I am wrapping up the PF Strategic Business Management course and I understand from other posts that TESC will only accept the course from an ACE transcript. A woman at PF said all I do is join ACE to get the transcript. In looking on the ACE website it looks like you have to be an institution to become a member (and pay dues). I must not be looking in the right area if the site.
So I'm confused.
Has anyone done this and recall how they went about signing up with ACE?
Thanks in advance!!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)