06-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank you so much cooperalex2004! This is making sense now!
So I could do the following plan:
Pay the annual enrollment fee.
Then test out of the following:
Responsible Ethical Leadership = DSST Ethics in America
Personal & Social Responsibility Elective = DSST Human/Cultural Geography
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature = CLEP
^ And this CLEP could also count towards one of my two English Electives
Then I would have to take:
- one English Elective
- one Free Elective
(^ Does anyone have suggestions for a way to test out of one or both of these?
)
and LIB-495 Capstone
So I could do the following plan:
Pay the annual enrollment fee.
Then test out of the following:
Responsible Ethical Leadership = DSST Ethics in America
Personal & Social Responsibility Elective = DSST Human/Cultural Geography
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature = CLEP
^ And this CLEP could also count towards one of my two English Electives
Then I would have to take:
- one English Elective
- one Free Elective
(^ Does anyone have suggestions for a way to test out of one or both of these?
)and LIB-495 Capstone


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)