Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Degree advice requested
#1
Hi all. I am 9 credits away from a AA degree from TESC. It's been a rough year because I have no concentration or study skills and some of the courses I took at TESC were over my head and too time consuming for my feeble mind and I failed them :imwithstupid: . But since I'm so close to finishing up (all I need is an Ethics course, a Math course, and a Personal and Social Responsibility course), I now feel like I've been wasting my time working for the AA. What can I do with a general AA degree? So then I discovered that you can pretty much test out of a ASBA degree using Saylor.org. Now I'm thinking it would be better to have an ASBA rather than a general AA. But that would mean more classes, more studying, more work and I don't know if I have the mental strength to do it independently.

So I guess my question is should I just get the AA or is it better to pursue the ASBA? If I go for the ASBA, being generous it would probably take me another year or two. But I think I would feel more proud of myself if I got the ASBA. What do you think?


Messages In This Thread
Degree advice requested - by Ladyplf - 07-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Degree advice requested - by KayV - 07-17-2014, 05:44 PM
Degree advice requested - by bricabrac - 07-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Degree advice requested - by Ladyplf - 07-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Degree advice requested - by KayV - 07-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Degree advice requested - by sanantone - 07-17-2014, 08:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,364 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,265 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,343 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,232 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,801 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,054 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,531 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,278 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,198 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 5,974 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)