Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions
#29
Does anyone have any insight into the best (cheapest, quickest) way to complete a BSBA in HR/Organizational Management with my current credits if I decided to go that way instead of History? Is there a way to fit the TEEX, Kaplan PLA, and NFA courses in there as electives based on the credits I already have? Also, any ideas how to get them to count the Abnormal Psychology course at the bottom towards this degree? I've included the Academic Evaluation from the "what if I changed my program of study?" option in OSS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Current.......... Anticipated(*).......
Required Earned Remaining Additional Remaining
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institutional Credits: 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Institutional GPA....: Met
Combined Credits: 120.00 58.00 62.00 0.00 62.00
Combined GPA....: 2.000 2.312 Met

(*) Anticipates completion of in-progress and registered courses
================================================================================
Statuses: W=Waived, C=Complete, I=In progress, N=Not started
P=Pending completion of unfinished activity
================================================================================
I) 1: BSBA General Education (60 SH)
Credits: 42
Complete all 4 subrequirements:
I) A: Intellectual Skills
> Complete 15 semester hours (SH) of Intellecutal and
> Practical Skills coursework, to include:
> *English Composition I, 3SH with grade of C or better
> *English Composition II (Writing Intensive), 3SH with grade
> of C or better
> *College Algebra OR Quatitative Business Analysis, 3SH
> *Business/Managerial Communications, 3SH
> *Intellectual and Practical Skills Electives, 3SH
Credits: 9
C) ENC-101
ENC-101 English Composition I...... 12/01/99 B- 3 *TE
C) ENC-102 (Writing Intensive)
ENC-102 English Composition II..... 05/01/00 B 3 *TE
N) College Algebra OR Quantitative Business Analysis
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
N) Business/Managerial Communications
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
C) Intellectual and Practical Skills
COM-130 Human Communications....... 12/01/99 C 3 *TE

I) B: Responsibility
> Complete 9 semester hours (SH) in Personal and Social
> Responsibility coursework to include:
> *Diversity or Global Literacy, 3SH
> *Responsible Ethical Leadership, 3SH
> *Elective, 3SH
Credits: 6
C) Group 1
LIT-218 World Literature II........ 05/01/01 C 3 *TE
N) Group 2
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
C) Group 3
LIT-217 World Literature I......... 12/01/01 B+ 3 *TE

I) C: Human Cultures
> Complete 18 semester hours (SH) in Human Cultures and the
> Physical and Natural World to include:
> *Macroeconomics, 3SH
> *Microeconomics, 3SH
> *Statistics, 3SH
> *Interdiciplary (combination of Humanities, Social
> Sciences, Natural Sciences and Interdisciplinary), 9SH
Credits: 9

N) Macroeconomics
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
N) Microeconomics
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
N) Statistics
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed
C) Interdisciplinary
Credits: 9
PSY-101 Introduction to Psychology. 12/01/99 B 3 *TE
HIS-101 Western Civilization I..... 12/01/99 D 3 *TE
HIS-102 Western Civilization II.... 05/01/00 B 3 *TE

C) D: General Ed Electives
> Complete 18 semester hours (SH) in General Education
> Electives.
Credits: 18
PHI-101 Introduction to Philosophy. 12/01/00 C 3 *TE
NAS-101 Natural Sciences I......... 12/01/00 C- 3 *TE
MUS-100 Music Appreciation......... 12/01/00 D 3 *TE
HUM-105 Intro to Critical Thinking. 05/01/01 C+ 3 *TE
MAT-105 Applied Liberal Arts Mathem 12/01/01 A- 3 *TE
BIO-113 Biology I With Lab......... 12/01/01 A- 3 *TE
================================================================================
I) 2: Core (27sh)
Credits: 3
Complete all 8 subrequirements:
N) A: Intr Finl/Mgrl Acctg
> Complete one full year of Introductory/Principles of
> Accounting (Introduction to Financial Accounting and Intro-
> duction to Managerial Accounting)
Credits: 0
N) Group 1
ACC-101 Prin. of Finl Acctg__________________________ 1 course needed
ACC-102 Prin. of Mgrl Acctg__________________________ 1 course needed
N) Group 2
___________________________________________________________ 6 credits

N) B: Business Law
> Complete 3 semester hours of Business Law.
LAW-201 Business Law_________________________________ 1 course needed

C) C: Compu Lit/Intr CIS
> Complete 3 hours in an introduction to information systems,
> introduction to computers, computer literacy, or an intro-
> ductory computing course with applications such as word pro-
> cessing, spreadsheets, and databases.
CIS-107 Computer Concepts and Appl. 12/01/01 C 3 *TE

N) D: Princ of Finance
> Complete 3 semester hours of Principles of Finance.
_____________________________________________________ 1 course needed

N) E: Prins of Management
> Complete 3 semester hours of Principles of Management.
_____________________________________________________ 1 course needed

N) F: Intro to Marketing
> Complete 3 semester hours of Introduction to Marketing.
_____________________________________________________ 1 course needed

N) G: Bus in Soc/Int'l Mgt
> Complete 3 semester hours of business in society, introduc-
> tion to international business, international management or
> international marketing.
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed

N) H: Strategic Management
> Complete 3 semester hours in Strategic Management or
> Business Policy.
_____________________________________________________ 1 course needed
================================================================================
I) 3: Specialization (12sh Must Be At the 300/400 Level)
Credits: 3
GPA Achieved/Needed: 2.300 / 2.000
Complete all 4 subrequirements:
N) A: HRM

> Complete 3 semester hours in Human Resource Management
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed

N) B: Organizational Behav
> Complete 3 semester hours in Organizational Behavior
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed

N) C: Org Thry/Org Dvlpmt
> Complete 3 semester hours in Organizational Theory or
> Organizational Development and Change
____________________________________________________ 3 credits needed

I) D: HR/OM electives
> Complete 9 semester hours in Human Resources/Organizational
> Management electives such as labor relations, leadership,
> performance appraisal, organizational behavior, and/or
> personnel legislation. At least 12 semester hours within
> the entire specialization must be at the 300/400 level.
Credits: 3
C) Group 1
PSY-363 Industrial Psychology...... 05/01/00 C+ 3 *TE
N) Group 2
____________________________________________________ 6 credits needed
================================================================================
N) 4: Business Electives (9sh)
> Complete 9 sh from accounting, banking, business, computer
> applications, computer information systems, finance,
> management, hotel/motel/restaurant management, insurance,
> operations management, public administration, real
> estate, law, marketing, and retailing management,
> fundraising.
____________________________________________________ 9 credits needed
================================================================================
C) 5: Free Electives (6sh)
> Complete 6 semester hours.
Credits: 6
PSY-342 Adolescent Psychology...... 05/01/01 B 3 *TE
SOW-203 Introduction to Social Work 12/01/00 D 3 *TE
================================================================================
OTHER COURSES: Registered Earned
Credits Credits
PSY-350............. 05/01/01 D 3.00 3.00 *TE
Abnormal Psychology
FEL-101............. 12/01/99 B 1.00 1.00 *TE
Orientation
(Credits in parentheses are anticipated earned)


Messages In This Thread
First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions - by npk32 - 07-30-2014, 09:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New TESU evaluation and Shmoop equivalencies badooble 42 30,297 09-13-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,078 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,125 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 2,990 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,520 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Post-June 2018 TESU prices? Pelican 1 2,292 07-30-2018, 11:00 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 5,356 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  TESU BALS Evaluation updated with AA completion? triforce828 10 5,122 06-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: MSK9
  TESU transcript post graduation Paramedic12 5 3,804 05-31-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU: Same Course - Different Evaluation Excellente 9 4,085 05-31-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)