09-16-2014, 10:09 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wal-mart-s...23996.html
Story tells of a guy denied a senior VP job at Wal-Mart (where he was employed for 8 years) after it was discovered he never finished his "art degree" from the University of Delaware.
" Following four years at the University of Delaware, Tovar said, he walked in the school's graduation ceremony, moved to New York and landed a job. Several months later, he said, he learned he was a few credits short of earnings his degree following a mix-up.
"I got a job and never looked back. I really didn't think an art degree would matter in communications, which was the field I went into," he said.
Fast forward nearly two decades, and the mix-up halted his climb up the ladder at the retail giant. "
Story tells of a guy denied a senior VP job at Wal-Mart (where he was employed for 8 years) after it was discovered he never finished his "art degree" from the University of Delaware.
" Following four years at the University of Delaware, Tovar said, he walked in the school's graduation ceremony, moved to New York and landed a job. Several months later, he said, he learned he was a few credits short of earnings his degree following a mix-up.
"I got a job and never looked back. I really didn't think an art degree would matter in communications, which was the field I went into," he said.
Fast forward nearly two decades, and the mix-up halted his climb up the ladder at the retail giant. "
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)