Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How dumb am I?
#3
You're not dumb, I didn't think of it either till recently. In fact, I also discovered that I can get many of the books through interlibrary loan. Since I have a long commute for work, I've been using my Audible membership to purchase required texts to listen to. That's also been a big help.
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How dumb am I? - by sanantone - 01-06-2015, 07:41 PM
How dumb am I? - by KayV - 01-06-2015, 07:43 PM
How dumb am I? - by IrishJohn - 01-06-2015, 07:57 PM
How dumb am I? - by sanantone - 01-06-2015, 08:12 PM
How dumb am I? - by LaterBloomer - 01-07-2015, 08:21 AM
How dumb am I? - by cookderosa - 01-07-2015, 09:36 AM
How dumb am I? - by clep3705 - 01-07-2015, 09:37 AM
How dumb am I? - by SweetSecret - 01-07-2015, 11:18 AM
How dumb am I? - by Bibby - 01-08-2015, 08:56 AM
How dumb am I? - by SuzanneD - 01-08-2015, 02:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Might be a dumb question... David.Hamad 8 3,712 05-19-2019, 08:23 PM
Last Post: katelynn
  Can someone please dumb this down for me in layman terms connieblue 2 1,854 04-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Possibly another dumb question tsimmns 3 1,620 10-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: boalex207
  Dumb question cosmicpope 6 2,519 10-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Tasman
  Dumb Question about Peterson's DSSTs nick94 11 3,725 06-11-2009, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Joel
  Dumb question mindytowne 3 1,913 07-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Last Post: mindytowne
  Was this a dumb move johnysc430 14 4,941 02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post: johnysc430
  Dumb Question for Edison Students... clep80 2 2,667 03-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Sammy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)