06-07-2015, 02:33 PM
TESC might be an option too. I see a Strategic Management course and a bunch of UL electives. You may need to do the 24 credit residency, but you might be able to knock it out with some of the easier TECEPs.
I would suggest applying to both schools and see what the evaluations look like.
I would suggest applying to both schools and see what the evaluations look like.
Andy
---------------------------------
TESC - BSBA: CIS
Current Degree Plan
Complete: TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining: Waiting for credits to process
---------------------------------
TESC - BSBA: CIS
Current Degree Plan
Complete: TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining: Waiting for credits to process


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)