Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
#24
rebel100 Wrote:I would urge the MDC option if its at all reasonable. I think there is solid alumni support for them, especially in South Florida and you are really already an established student with them. If they come back with a crazy number of classes then I would consider TESC or COSC.

Thank you, it does seem to be the least one I understand of what would be required at this point but the one I am leaning towards the most, I hope it all works out. I inquired about having an un official evaluation, I also inquired as to whether they would accept my professional licenses. 6 upper division credits does seem nice to have in the bank.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by infoe36069 - 06-08-2015, 10:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,330 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,081 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 3 3,609 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,994 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,321 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,202 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,141 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,466 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 980 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,233 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)