Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule?
#14
valedecem Wrote:Thank you soon much! I didn't realize my testing center offers DSST so I will have to look at those and figure out what I can prep for in a day. Intro to Computing sounds promising, as does Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. I got a 740 on the SAT II Literature subject test and an 800 on the verbal/reading SAT. Is the difficulty level comparable to those? If so, I may go that route. Time to get prepping!

Take a look at the CLEP Guide, there is a practice test for Analyzing & Interpreting Literature. I have a feeling you won't need any study for that exam.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Prloko - 06-11-2015, 06:51 AM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Prloko - 06-11-2015, 07:34 AM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Prloko - 06-11-2015, 07:52 AM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Prloko - 06-11-2015, 09:37 AM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by bricabrac - 06-11-2015, 10:58 AM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Prloko - 06-25-2015, 01:41 PM
CLEP Sociology - should I reschedule? - by Jayloo - 06-26-2015, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,130 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,065 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,381 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,429 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Intro to Sociology Jennr2z 8 3,633 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,592 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 2,932 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 3,031 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study material Clep English composition modular Collegelady2 16 9,104 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 6,709 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)