07-01-2015, 06:55 PM
WGU had a few requirements:
resume showing management experience
interview
explanation of how I plan on paying
proof of bachelor's degree
Everything is done but the proof of bachelors degree. Which I figured I'd have early enough to start WGU in September considering I finished the work for my last 2 classes a month before the semester ended. The course mentors knew I wanted to have proof of graduation prior to July 1st (TESC cutoff to walk in Sept) and graded my work right away.
However, TESC evaluated me for graduation on 6/28 and since the grades will not hit their system until 7/10, (something no one told me on my many communications with academic advisement) I have not been approved. They will re-review my file on Sept. 4 and if the grades are posted, they will certify me. But that will be too late to start WGU in Sept. Why would they wait until Sept 4th to do something they could do on 7/10 when grades are posted?
I plan on calling them as soon as the grades post in online student services and try to make this happen in July. And I live in the next town over from TESC - may have to go make a nuisance of myself.
resume showing management experience
interview
explanation of how I plan on paying
proof of bachelor's degree
Everything is done but the proof of bachelors degree. Which I figured I'd have early enough to start WGU in September considering I finished the work for my last 2 classes a month before the semester ended. The course mentors knew I wanted to have proof of graduation prior to July 1st (TESC cutoff to walk in Sept) and graded my work right away.
However, TESC evaluated me for graduation on 6/28 and since the grades will not hit their system until 7/10, (something no one told me on my many communications with academic advisement) I have not been approved. They will re-review my file on Sept. 4 and if the grades are posted, they will certify me. But that will be too late to start WGU in Sept. Why would they wait until Sept 4th to do something they could do on 7/10 when grades are posted?
I plan on calling them as soon as the grades post in online student services and try to make this happen in July. And I live in the next town over from TESC - may have to go make a nuisance of myself.
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)