Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
#69
MVoss Wrote:Has anyone finished a TECEP and the score reflected in ProctorU did not meet the TECEP pass requirement?

According to the ProctorU site, I got a 63, but it also says this is not a final score, TESC will provide that. TESC requires a 65 on said exam, but they are currently closed. So my question is...since I got a 63 from ProctorU, not meeting the TESC 65, did I fail and thus not receive credit for the course? Or is the grade adjusted in any way by TESC?

You should start a new thread. People who could answer your question will most likely not notice it here.

Although I've taken TECEPs, I've never used proctorU so would rather not offer an opinion.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by bricabrac - 07-10-2015, 03:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer: So where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? LevelUP 2 176 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,760 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,348 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,771 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,505 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,464 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,293 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,623 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,614 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,030 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)