07-24-2015, 03:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2015, 03:58 PM by Saharapost.)
mednat Wrote:Are you enrolled as an undergraduate student or graduate?
I am enrolled as an undergraduate so as to be able to graduate with a GPA. Upon evaluation of my TESC degree (here in Slovakia), they weren't able to grant me bachelor's degree recognition since they didn't see GPA and letter grades on my transcript. Their recommendation was that I sit exams (set by the university here) and submit a final thesis to same or any of the universities in Slovakia that offers the same course (Business Administration) and the university will offer me a document that states that I have met the requirement for a BSBA in Slovakia. Since I don't speak Slovak, I am unable to sit exams and write thesis as recommended. So, I enrolled at the undergraduate level, requesting Patten to allow me take about 60 credits worth of undergraduate classes. My patten evaluation gave me 90 credits, but I requested to have some courses taken off my evaluation so I can have as many graded courses as possible. My re-evaluation left me with 57 credits to go. I have just completed 9 credits and already working on the fourth course. I see myself completing the 57 to 60 credits in less than 8 months. This will not only help me meet the requirement here, but also help at the graduate level towards a competitive masters level program.
- Akintayo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University
Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies
ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia
65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University
Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey
Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies
ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia
65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)