07-30-2015, 12:21 PM
None of the Big 3 offer degrees related to sports or kinesiology. COSC and TESC will let you design your own degrees, but their official titles will be individualized studies and learner-designed area of study, respectively. None of the Big 3 offer many courses in this field. TESC's undergraduate certificate in Fitness and Wellness is probably the closest thing. Since she would have to take many sports-related courses at another school and transfer them to the Big 3, then she might as well earn a degree at the school that offers it. There are traditional schools that will accept 30-60 CLEP/DSST credits.
Personally, I think the best way for her to secure her future is to get a degree in a common K-12 subject (or education depending on the state) receiving certification as a teacher and minoring in something like kinesiology. When I was in school, all of the middle school and high school coaches were expected to be able to teach something. There were only so many sections of P.E. that could be taught.
Personally, I think the best way for her to secure her future is to get a degree in a common K-12 subject (or education depending on the state) receiving certification as a teacher and minoring in something like kinesiology. When I was in school, all of the middle school and high school coaches were expected to be able to teach something. There were only so many sections of P.E. that could be taught.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)